Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • thinking about botting? dont even bother unless you want to waste money on scripts that get you banned in hours.. just when you think your winning with them youll get hit with the hole lot banned.. over and over again until your old and grey

tbe babes

1 week botting 10 accounts banned so many diffrent methods. lowest i tryed was 1hr bot 1hr of real game play 5hrs break come back and we are banned. you just cant do it whatever you do it will catch up with you. i went all in and spent 300 dollars on scripts that i am fully regreting. will never use them as ive already deleted the scripts. moral of the story guys dont even bot. your better of paying somone to play the game for you. or just buy gold and have fun.. phuck these fake bots scripts

Sorry to hear you haven't had a good experience botting.  Botting definitely requires a lot of trail and error and honestly I don't think just botting for a week is enough to learn the ropes.  Would you mind providing some more details on what you were botting and your setup?

Totally depends on how and where and when you're botting. 
    Are you using a VPN? proxies? Do your bots share these VPNs, proxies? It's very easy for jagex to just blanket ban your bots if they share.
    Method of botting, are you botting tutorial island then going about with other scripts? They're very good at early account bot detection, some things are just better off being done manually.

I'm very early into this, and it really is trial and error like Yeeter said. Ive had some instant bans, and ive also had a bot running for over 60 hours now (with breaks, botting overnight is just a bad idea) without any signs of a ban incoming.

It's not super easy to get away with botting in 2022, but it can absolutely be done. Some of my better achievements are botting to max melee, botting 2 + months 12 hours a day, and making 300m + from a single account. Just like in other fields, hard work and concentrated efforts over time gives results, in most cases. 

Best of luck. 

i am using proxie, 2accs on each proxie, i train my combat stats to 20 manually, then ill do some quest,more training,skilling, i was playing about 10hrs a day with breaks, maybe 2-3hrs of breaks, and even 30mins of human play on the account and would last about 3 days get mid 50-60 combat stats and decent skills, 40quest points.

i dont bot over night. just during the day. i havent made any money on the accounts im bonding them myself putting 5m cash for supplys, is that wrong?

ive gone threw 10accounts banned, is it even worth botting after 1st temp ban?

i can bot fishing 6hrs on 6hrs off 6hrs on all day every day for 3weeks with no proxie just from home ip when i first started, 92fishing, then i got my first proxie and was banned in a couple days.