Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • thinking about botting? dont even bother unless you want to waste money on scripts that get you banned in hours.. just when you think your winning with them youll get hit with the hole lot banned.. over and over again until your old and grey

tbe babes

I've got a maxed main that is 100% botted minus quests. You can't convince me that your ban rate doesn't corelate to the # of quests you've completed. Once you do a few harder tasks, they won't ban you anymore. I've ran some really shitty scripts with bad errors like spam clicking banker over and over or something, and it doesn't get banned. I bot for maybe 4-6 hours each day. Again, maxed main, no bans.

The moment we start giving out methods, the easier its gets for jagex to find patterns, so why would we do that? I havent been coding for 16hours a day for the last 2years to give it away this easily...

Edited by Arkain

I really do think so, the ammount of people using scipts and more importantly abusing scripts. If one person runs a script for a way too long time and gets flagged/eventually banned. Then its suddenly potentially way easier to detect the patterns. 

@DeltaPJup, if you run massive amounts of farms, lets say 100-200accounts + it does not matter how good your script really is tho, even with antibans, if there are more then lets say 10-15 with the same script, they most likely will all be banned the next morning. because the system scans for same actions among many accounts, if you add a different antiban for every single script (even if all those scripts are lets say, oak choppers) the banrate will drop dramaticly, since the actions are slightly different, imagine using a free script, 100 users with each 10 clients = 1000 accounts with the same script, same antiban, same cameramovements etc.... ofc you gonna get banned very fast xD so y that is just asking for problems lol

Edited by Arkain

1 hour ago, Arkain said:

@DeltaPJup, if you run massive amounts of farms, lets say 100-200accounts + it does not matter how good your script really is tho, even with antibans, if there are more then lets say 10-15 with the same script, they most likely will all be banned the next morning. because the system scans for same actions among many accounts, if you add a different antiban for every single script (even if all those scripts are lets say, oak choppers) the banrate will drop dramaticly, since the actions are slightly different, imagine using a free script, 100 users with each 10 clients = 1000 accounts with the same script, same antiban, same cameramovements etc.... ofc you gonna get banned very fast xD so y that is just asking for problems lol

Yea, I was thinking of setting up a anti ban system designed with a custom fingerprint for each account and subscript. To make the accounts less like each other. Honestly quite a fun engineering project doing this. Have you been doing this for a while?

@DeltaP Yes it sure is fun but alot of time and effort to do so tho ^^ and about 2years ago, from TutIsland to Muling AIO, Now i only rely on quickstart and some tweaks to keep scripts as new. Started with a 69euro motherboard, upgraded to threadripper 3970x with 64 cores because of this :D

Edited by Arkain

@Arkain Damn that sounds sweet, im currently writing scripts for my AIO bot. Planning on taking it to the cloud tho after im finished. Pretty new myself tho to botting and java.

On 7/20/2022 at 9:03 AM, Arkain said:

Thats why i focus on having my bot do all skills + 50QP currently + over 5 money making methods. Havent started my farm yet as i've been little mia from the botting scene but im close to running it, just got a few other requirements I need to polish off. Key is to create custom profiles on account creation and incremement its skill in each thing based on time its run X skill / task for (so it slowly gets better like a real person but simulates similar mouse / click movement patterns and all accounts patterns are different from each other). Havent had an account F2P or members banned in months and i use a much banned VPN lmfao.. IP's do matter but imo its more how the script works and if it triggers more flags than just the IP. If the bot simulates a real player its quite hard to catch

• 2 months later...
    On 6/9/2022 at 9:33 PM, GingerBread said:

Sounds like a flagged IP to me..... I've been botting for about a decade, never had an issue..... Especially with DreamBot. 

same.