Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • dispute against scripter- Lyuda

Doc97

Lyuda, has been writing a private script for me, and has not been responding to me since the 22nd of May after giving me the latest version which still needs abit of rework, and has been mia since 16:00 GMT since then.

https://gyazo.com/2b102c598dcd84025ad4a60cec54608c

https://gyazo.com/40dd55c2fab2562fe70a8d241c8befb9

https://gyazo.com/b252f3e7106e1ee16e4b8757af6fe6bd

image.png

You really should not be doing private script business with anyone who is not Scripter+ rank or higher...  Those are the only people back by any form of quality control on Dreambot.  You can find a list of Scripter+ ranked and higher members accepting private script submissions under the "Private Scripting Shops" subsection of the forums.  I highly recommend @Zawy and @Nex, both are chill dudes who write quality scripts.

Repeatedly pinging staff members does not help your case.

We don't allow the advertisement of private scripts from those without the rank of Scripter+ or higher. As such, we only recommend buying private scripts from those with the rank of Scripter+ or higher. Purchasing private scripts outside of our guidelines falls out of our protection, and you make said purchases at your own risk.

That said, if you have overwhelming evidence that the user has scammed you, we will accept it and take appropriate action towards them. But we will not be making any effort on your behalf.

3 hours ago, Prime said:

Repeatedly pinging staff members does not help your case.

We don't allow the advertisement of private scripts from those without the rank of Scripter+ or higher. As such, we only recommend buying private scripts from those with the rank of Scripter+ or higher. Purchasing private scripts outside of our guidelines falls out of our protection, and you make said purchases at your own risk.

That said, if you have overwhelming evidence that the user has scammed you, we will accept it and take appropriate action towards them. But we will not be making any effort on your behalf.

I was not aware that scripters have to be Scripter+ or higher, nevertheless, I mean I havent purchased a script from someone random its a person who has the scripter rank on Dreambot. 

2 hours ago, Doc97 said:

I was not aware that scripters have to be Scripter+ or higher, nevertheless, I mean I havent purchased a script from someone random its a person who has the scripter rank on Dreambot. 

You've been made aware now.

The rules regarding this can be found here: 

• Prime locked and unlocked this topic
    38 minutes ago, Prime said:

You've been made aware now.

The rules regarding this can be found here: 

I see, what can be done in this case? has the staff been able to contact him directly? im not sure what do in this case.

59 minutes ago, Doc97 said:

I see, what can be done in this case? has the staff been able to contact him directly? im not sure what do in this case.

We'll allow up to 72 hours for @Lyuda to respond.

The money is refunded, I am unable to work on the lava dragon script or update my scripts on the SDN (remove them please) due to real life problemos.

7 hours ago, Lyuda said:

The money is refunded, I am unable to work on the lava dragon script or update my scripts on the SDN (remove them please) due to real life problemos.

Alright will do. We are hereby retracting your right (not that it was condoned by Dreambot to begin with) to write private scripts in any shape or form. Accepting any sort of order now would - for you - be a bannable offense. This to prevent any disputes like these to re-occur. If you have any other on-going private script business, we expect you to cease development immediately and refund the respective member.

Real life problems happen, and I'm going to assume the best which is that the convenience of time is just a coincidence, but we're acting upon what's best for our consumers. Word goes around that you're in the hospital, and if this is the case, I wish you nothing but good health.

If you want to still write private scripts at some point in time, you'll be required to get the scripter+ rank unless stated differently in our guidelines. Which, to be fair, has been a requirement to write private scripts on our platform since the beginning of time.

Tl;dr: Refund the people you're dealing with, and stop private scripting. If we pick up any indication of you still writing private scripts without the appropriate rank, scripter+(+), you'll be banned on a whim.

@Doc97, can you let us know if the transaction has been refunded? 

4 hours ago, Articron said:

Alright will do. We are hereby retracting your right (not that it was condoned by Dreambot to begin with) to write private scripts in any shape or form. Accepting any sort of order now would - for you - be a bannable offense. This to prevent any disputes like these to re-occur. If you have any other on-going private script business, we expect you to cease development immediately and refund the respective member.

Real life problems happen, and I'm going to assume the best which is that the convenience of time is just a coincidence, but we're acting upon what's best for our consumers. Word goes around that you're in the hospital, and if this is the case, I wish you nothing but good health.

If you want to still write private scripts at some point in time, you'll be required to get the scripter+ rank unless stated differently in our guidelines. Which, to be fair, has been a requirement to write private scripts on our platform since the beginning of time.

Tl;dr: Refund the people you're dealing with, and stop private scripting. If we pick up any indication of you still writing private scripts without the appropriate rank, scripter+(+), you'll be banned on a whim.

@Doc97, can you let us know if the transaction has been refunded? 

i have not been refunded as of yet. https://gyazo.com/3da20001dee9598adab4ce0de9246962

Archived