Jump to content

Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
Nex

[Nex] Agility Arena [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Smart & Custom Pathing] [Restocking]

Recommended Posts

PO3dzZp.png


Features:
➣ Custom Walker & Path finder (A* Algorithm)
➣ Ability to remove/add certain obstacles
➣ Ability to automaticly spend tickets
➣ Ability to automaticly purchase new food
➣ Custom timer untill next location
➣ Dynamic plank obstacle solver


Why use this script:
➣ Dark blue Gracefull: 
      Q6SKfsy.png
➣ Chance for the Giant squirrel (pet)
➣ Agility levels/experience
➣ Profits 


Requirements:
➣ 1 Agility, but 40+ recommended
➣ Food or coins in your inventory


Start:
➣ Be on Karamja or in the arena
➣ Preferably have 10,000+ gp
➣ Have atleast 1 food if starting inside


GUI:
Snzx0HQ.png

Proggy:
fe8fa126bba308384262dd5cb1b51c6e.png684bd838fed93c3ec0cfdc2d87175ff2.png

Edited by Nex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nex I'd like to see the script be able to buy more food upon running out if possible. Could use a glory to teleport out back to karamja, rinse and repeat. When the glory is on its last charge, teles to edge to get another. If it's meant to buy more food it's bugged atm, because as soon as it runs out of food it stops. 

Edited by UberJason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, UberJason said:

@Nex I'd like to see the script be able to buy more food upon running out if possible. Could use a glory to teleport out back to karamja, rinse and repeat. When the glory is on its last charge, teles to edge to get another. If it's meant to buy more food it's bugged atm, because as soon as it runs out of food it stops. 

You need to enable it in the UI and have coins in your inventory :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 11:30 AM, Nex said:

You need to enable it in the UI and have coins in your inventory :) 

Trial ran out ;-; what’s the ban rate on this though fr? Surely it must be better than running the regular agility courses I assume?

Edited by UberJason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, UberJason said:

Trial ran out ;-; what’s the ban rate on this though fr? Surely it must be better than running the regular agility courses I assume?

didnt get banned while making this and got tons of exp/tickets xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...