Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Agility Arena [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Smart & Custom Pathing] [Restocking]

Nex

I'm at 1 Agility. Is this script good to just start training from lvl 1? Also do I have to be anywhere specific or can I just start the bot & it goes off to wherever it needs too?

Edit: So I'm a stronghold right now and its stuck at Booting up... I even clicked START. Any suggestions? 

Edit 2: Now its stuck at Traveling to exit... ? 

Edited by Nick_N

On 4/20/2020 at 2:18 AM, Nick_N said:

I'm at 1 Agility. Is this script good to just start training from lvl 1? Also do I have to be anywhere specific or can I just start the bot & it goes off to wherever it needs too?

Edit: So I'm a stronghold right now and its stuck at Booting up... I even clicked START. Any suggestions? 

Edit 2: Now its stuck at Traveling to exit... ? 

hey this is for the brimhaven agility arena, id reccommend also 40+ agility.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:04 PM, LukPho21 said:

Hey I'm interested in purchasing this script, I just don't know if I'd be able to use it well. Is there any way I can get a trial and see if I'd be any good at this?

On 4/4/2020 at 11:40 AM, Nex said:

Yea hes looking into it, he will let me know asap

Did he ever get back to you? 

On 4/24/2020 at 9:33 PM, austin_m said:

Did he ever get back to you? 

Did he ever get back to me when I asked if i could have a trial? nahhhh. Still not sure if I'd know how to use it.

Bought the script. Does not seem to be fast enough at around 40 agility to get tickets in time. Also fails a little when falling down from the obstacles. 

Will update once I have tested more. 

On 12/4/2019 at 9:03 PM, Nex said:

didnt get banned while making this and got tons of exp/tickets xd

How much exp did you get per hour?
    As you were botting there with 70 agility, you should be getting at maximum 23k on average...

The script, pretty much, just go for the tokens.
    It doesn't repeat the obstacles to get more exp.
    And even when it is just hunting for the the tokens it misses too many times.

Suggestions to improve:
    -Try to make the bot go to the middle of the map, currently if the target pillar is on the corner the bot will go there and wait for the full duration until the next one appears. (which is totally not human behaviour.)
    -Repeat some obstacles like anyone who grinds there do.
    -Click the tokens faster, Anti-Ban should mean that you miss the tokens when you have 5 seconds to click but it just doesn't....

Sadly got hyped too fast that you had a 67k spot and didn't even wait for the trial.
    You have amazing scripts and I hope you can show some love to this script too, cause currently it simply can't justify the 15$ price mark.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 5 months later...