Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Agility Arena [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Smart & Custom Pathing] [Restocking]

Nex

Hey man - script appears to run well but stops at certain times.

Its a bit random, when I was to fall down off an obstacle, the script seems to get stuck on "Getting back up"

some fall spots are OK and I can climb the rope without pausing the script, however more often than not I am needing to pause and manually climb back up.

And reasons behind this?

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Crayans said:

Hey man - script appears to run well but stops at certain times.

Its a bit random, when I was to fall down off an obstacle, the script seems to get stuck on "Getting back up"

some fall spots are OK and I can climb the rope without pausing the script, however more often than not I am needing to pause and manually climb back up.

And reasons behind this?

Thanks!

I've set it so roofs are never on - so it can click the rope - was unsure if meant to do this from the start, but all seems ok now..

My bad :)

9 hours ago, Crayans said:

I've set it so roofs are never on - so it can click the rope - was unsure if meant to do this from the start, but all seems ok now..

My bad :)

I did this also and is working fine for me now! thanks for the script!

I also just got a Giant Squirrel, I thought I was going crazy at the start while eating my breakfast but turns out yes he was following me! <3 

Hey,

I bought this script few weeks ago and bot up to 70 agility.

Is there anyone here who used it for longer period of time? just want to know how "safe" it is since i'd like to push till lvl 80(i know that there is no such thing as safe botting but still....)

Great Work!

I have never coded a bot, so forgive me for pointing out a few minor issues. I could be wrong.

A* is suboptimal for this arena if the heuristic is manhattan distance because some obstacles take longer and are more difficult than others.

Between two paths of the same distance, the bot chooses the same one every time, this is deterministic and not random. (Return all shortest paths with A* (maybe IDA* is better for this) and choose a random one instead of choosing first found shortest path)

(Maybe a better solution is to build a macro table) This would have more optimal pathing better performance.

5 hours ago, asdfguy said:

Great Work!

I have never coded a bot, so forgive me for pointing out a few minor issues. I could be wrong.

A* is suboptimal for this arena if the heuristic is manhattan distance because some obstacles take longer and are more difficult than others.

Between two paths of the same distance, the bot chooses the same one every time, this is deterministic and not random. (Return all shortest paths with A* (maybe IDA* is better for this) and choose a random one instead of choosing first found shortest path)

(Maybe a better solution is to build a macro table) This would have more optimal pathing better performance.

It was has minor randomisation in the value of objects (when choosing paths). but generally speaking u right yea, but i personally dont think this will matter for bans.

Discovered a small bug with this script. I had summer pies in my inventory and after I ran out of food, the script didn't know what to do with the  full invent of pie dishes. And so kept running in and out of the "The shrimp and Parrot" restaurant. Other than that... perfect script as always!

6 hours ago, DefencePure6 said:

Discovered a small bug with this script. I had summer pies in my inventory and after I ran out of food, the script didn't know what to do with the  full invent of pie dishes. And so kept running in and out of the "The shrimp and Parrot" restaurant. Other than that... perfect script as always!

Its only supports the food sold in that restaurant,  i mean it will eat anything u brought prior to that but it wont restock it or deal with dishes/empty vials etc..

5 hours ago, Armiox said:

Hey, before buying trial would be great, discord does not work, thanks :)

Fixed bot sorry bout that