Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Bought this and testing it now, looking good so far :)

Edit: I know what people meant when they said it takes forever to find and hit a gargoyle.. people are just constantly pjing as it takes like 27 seconds to hit a gargoyle :/

Also does anyone know if you can get marble Gargoyles off task and does this bot know how to deal with them?

Bought this and testing it now, looking good so far :)

Edit: I know what people meant when they said it takes forever to find and hit a gargoyle.. people are just constantly pjing as it takes like 27 seconds to hit a gargoyle :/

Also does anyone know if you can get marble Gargoyles off task and does this bot know how to deal with them?

The bot does not support superior slayer monsters.

Adjusting the combat portion and overall state logic today and pushing it. (should be up in 8ish hours)

The bot does not support superior slayer monsters.

Adjusting the combat portion and overall state logic today and pushing it. (should be up in 8ish hours)

Ah sick dude, can't wait :) as at the moment it's making like 200k an hour as it waits so long

Yeah, it's also partially due to the fact that the gargoyles are so often killed now that prices have dropped by like 20-30% on some of the items. When they were first released and when I made this script, the prices were a lot higher.

@@Xephy at the moment the bot doesn't loot properly, it seems to miss the loot by a few pixels and just waits there saying :looting

Edit: I thought it was missing it but it just takes 15 seconds and then loots, maybe implementing a right click for looting would be a good idea as when gargoyles are in the way it just waits even longer

@@Xephy at the moment the bot doesn't loot properly, it seems to miss the loot by a few pixels and just waits there saying :looting

Edit: I thought it was missing it but it just takes 15 seconds and then loots, maybe implementing a right click for looting would be a good idea as when gargoyles are in the way it just waits even longer

no pushed update again?

I'm changing the entire framework of the script to ensure that it constantly loops through to allow it to make "on the fly" adjustments and changes so it doesn't seem so bot like and abrupt. Running tests as we speak and I still have a few minor things to alter.

Currently changed: 

- States have been reworked to allow the bot to be started and stopped from anywhere to allow you to easily resume any activities.

- Combat has partially been altered. It is now more efficient, but I'm still reworking a few of the formulas.

- Added dds spec.

- Added a more unique anti-ban profile that should keep jagex from picking up on anything.

TODO:

- Larger looting distance ranges for higher priority drops, lower for runes and pure essence.

- Continue refining the combat (possibly pre-queueing the next gargoyle)

- Look at any possible looting / banking issues.

P.S. - I'm working on it, I don't need people hounding me about updates (@FreeAccBotter). I'm doing my best to ensure that you receive nothing less than a phenomenal script once the update is pushed.

Archived