Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Hey, so for some reason i started botting and the overlay didnt come up. Did i turn it off by accident? how do i get it back? 

"Overlay" being the paint / script information during runtime? Could you please check your debug log at Tools -> Debugging -> Debug console and let me know if there are any errors? Please PM me and we'll get this sorted out sometime when I wake up tomorrow morning, thanks.

RREL7Nf.png

after finishing a trip (just came home and started babysitting), I saw it banking and then rechecked to this without switching to guthans helmet...

RREL7Nf.png

after finishing a trip (just came home and started babysitting), I saw it banking and then rechecked to this without switching to guthans helmet...

Pushing an update within half an hour that should fix that.

Edit: Changed one of the methods so now it shouldn't mess up any switches. I'm not going to force change any of the gear, but it double checks what it has one when it's in the range where it should be wearing it's normal gear and guthans respectively. If it does reach a point where it has incorrect gear on, it should fix itself fairly quickly. The issue is when it's in the "middle ground" where it could either be wearing guthans or the normal gear. I'm not going to change it to default to wearing the normal gear at that point because it'll mess a few things up, but it should be more steady when it switches and isn't in the grey area where it doesn't care what gear it has on.

Pushing an update within half an hour that should fix that.

Edit: Changed one of the methods so now it shouldn't mess up any switches. I'm not going to force change any of the gear, but it double checks what it has one when it's in the range where it should be wearing it's normal gear and guthans respectively. If it does reach a point where it has incorrect gear on, it should fix itself fairly quickly. The issue is when it's in the "middle ground" where it could either be wearing guthans or the normal gear. I'm not going to change it to default to wearing the normal gear at that point because it'll mess a few things up, but it should be more steady when it switches and isn't in the grey area where it doesn't care what gear it has on.

understood, yeah or that there is a lag spike during the switching.

Is it possible if you could help me set up the break system? I have already created break profile for my account by adding break settings, interval option and duration options however it doesn't seem to trigger it or i idk how to enable

understood, yeah or that there is a lag spike during the switching.

Is it possible if you could help me set up the break system? I have already created break profile for my account by adding break settings, interval option and duration options however it doesn't seem to trigger it or i idk how to enable

I have breaks disabled while it's in the fighting state. It'll enter the break when it's banked and ready to do the next trip to ensure that it doesn't encounter any errors while it's trying to break.

Btw, just being honest with you. When I bought the script, it wasn't the best and needed a lot of improvements which seem that it has gotten since release. However, I think 4.99$ for lifetime is way too little for this script and I would support you increasing it to possibly 9.99$ or 14.99$.

Since you can make what you paid in less than a day

idk if this is accurate but my gold income since last update has increased by about 50%, all due to avoiding looting fires/ess? OPOP, this script has made me at least 500m at this point. thank you so much.

I've clocked in well over 300k garg kills across multiple accounts.

idk if this is accurate but my gold income since last update has increased by about 50%, all due to avoiding looting fires/ess? OPOP, this script has made me at least 500m at this point. thank you so much.

I've clocked in well over 300k garg kills across multiple accounts.

Share some proggies if you don't mind. :)

Having issues with this script, when I start it, it goes to a bank and withdraws the super pots I specified, then it deposits them again in a cycle. When I select no options, it just clicks the bank and nothing happens. Also tried starting the script at gargoyles, it just wanted to bank. Anybody able to help?

Having issues with this script, when I start it, it goes to a bank and withdraws the super pots I specified, then it deposits them again in a cycle. When I select no options, it just clicks the bank and nothing happens. Also tried starting the script at gargoyles, it just wanted to bank. Anybody able to help?

Are you perhaps missing the rock hammer, not selecting food, don't have the food you selected, or anything similar? You'll have to PM me and we get a teamviewer session set up (or discord screen share), and we can probably fix the issue within 90 seconds.

Archived