Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Seems to get stuck "Looting" and focuses on fighting back agro. Am i missing something or is this a known issue?

This wasn't known to be an issue. Could you either PM me or contact me via Discord (in my signature) to give me some more information on the problem?

This wasn't known to be an issue. Could you either PM me or contact me via Discord (in my signature) to give me some more information on the problem?

Let me get a better sense of what is going on, may be a problem on my end. I will follow up.

PMed with details

User error, zoom was not on default settings. Script still runs and works flawlessly.

Hey I would like to request a trial run with this bot? I have a perfect account to test this on i'd greatly appreciate it. I would buy it right away if it worked for me :)

24 hours given. Contact me via PM or Discord if you have any questions :)

Could I have a trial? if it works well im gonna buy it after.

24 hours given. Contact me via PM or Discord if you have any questions  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Big shoutout to this Dev and this script. I've been running it for a few months now, very consistently for short periods of time (~2 hrs a day). I'm now approaching maxed cb and have made well over 100m along the way.

I'm extremely confident the script doesn't get picked up by OSRS auto bot detection. Any ban is likely the result of the following:

1. Poor time management and over botting

2. Incorrect settings that caused the bot to malfunction (read the instructions on the front page!!!!!)

3. A random report(s). Non-bot looking gear and babysitting can help prevent this.

Please note I only use the following settings. Anything outside of this is untested from my perspective.

Primary Food = Monkfish

# of food to withdraw = 1 (the food isnt really needed, the script made mistakes banking when I set it = 0)

# of potions to withdraw = 3 or 0 (I have had issues using potions option when I'm already at gargs from my previous run. When starting at bank, it seems fine)

[X] Super Combats

[X] Use Special Attack (Saradomin Godsword, earned from using the script :D ).

[X] Alch all 'alchables'

[X] Use Guthans to assist healing

I have not tested the 'Pre-queue next NPC whole looting'. While I definitely want to take advantage of this feature to improve efficiency, it seems like a possible area for getting picked up by bot detection. As I bot on my main, I am extremely careful of new features that have high risk. I would love to get feedback on anyone who has used it extensively.

Thanks again for the great script and well done!

Big shoutout to this Dev and this script. I've been running it for a few months now, very consistently for short periods of time (~2 hrs a day). I'm now approaching maxed cb and have made well over 100m along the way.

I'm extremely confident the script doesn't get picked up by OSRS auto bot detection. Any ban is likely the result of the following:

1. Poor time management and over botting

2. Incorrect settings that caused the bot to malfunction (read the instructions on the front page!!!!!)

3. A random report(s). Non-bot looking gear and babysitting can help prevent this.

Please note I only use the following settings. Anything outside of this is untested from my perspective.

Primary Food = Monkfish

# of food to withdraw = 1 (the food isnt really needed, the script made mistakes banking when I set it = 0)

# of potions to withdraw = 3 or 0 (I have had issues using potions option when I'm already at gargs from my previous run. When starting at bank, it seems fine)

[X] Super Combats

[X] Use Special Attack (Saradomin Godsword, earned from using the script :D ).

[X] Alch all 'alchables'

[X] Use Guthans to assist healing

I have not tested the 'Pre-queue next NPC whole looting'. While I definitely want to take advantage of this feature to improve efficiency, it seems like a possible area for getting picked up by bot detection. As I bot on my main, I am extremely careful of new features that have high risk. I would love to get feedback on anyone who has used it extensively.

Thanks again for the great script and well done!

I really appreciate the time you took to leave this kind of feedback. I have a few minor changes that I'm waiting to push to the SDN when the time is right and when I can provide some more substantial updates to go along with it.

If there's any kind of improvements you've got in mind or any other scripts that you might also want to see, don't hesitate to let me know! Chances are, I probably already have it written.

Edit: Pre-queuing NPCs is slightly bugged right now and is in the middle of being reworked once I'm finished with final exams. I believe it still serves a nice purpose to break from the normal deviations of bot movement and patterns, but it doesn't improve efficiency as of yet.

Archived