Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

thanks for updating, will post progress when its had a chance to run for a bit.

any chance you could add the option to not pick up certain drops? some players dont pick up fire runes or pure ess and it runs out of its way to pick em up. looks very bot like

I changed the priority system for loot so that it only picks up fire runes and pure essence within a certain distance from the player. That area is much smaller compared to the allowed area for other drops. You should notice a much better difference when watching it pick up drops now.

weren't you adding dds spec for this? running it for a short while now seems to be going well! profits/h are definitely improved without the delay between kill- loot- and next attack

weren't you adding dds spec for this? running it for a short while now seems to be going well! profits/h are definitely improved without the delay between kill- loot- and next attack

Yeah, I'll be releasing a 1.41 fairly soon with improved spec formulas and possibly some more features. I haven't decided what else yet. Eventually I'll integrate the new bosses into the script given that it's not too hard to write.

let it run last night and woke up to a perm ban. DO NOT INVEST. didn't run for more than an hour when the bot detection system picked it up.

let it run last night and woke up to a perm ban. DO NOT INVEST. didn't run for more than an hour when the bot detection system picked it up.

Seems like bullshit. Ive ran this easily over 500 hours no bans.

Don't discredit other scripters for your own problems, You have obviously botted that account using other free scripts and you decided to buy this script and in the hour of using it you we're perm banned. The script works flawlessly and makes no mistakes I have used it for over 100 hours of gargoyles. You in no way will get banned in the first hour using this script. Your IP is flagged, Or you ran another bot for hours on end. 

lol how many accts you have? seems weird as soon as anyone discredits the bot 1000 people log in to voice the opinion other wise. only used this bot on the acct. gg boys

lol how many accts you have? seems weird as soon as anyone discredits the bot 1000 people log in to voice the opinion other wise. only used this bot on the acct. gg boys

It's against the rules to have multiple accounts. Why would I pay for Sponsor and VIP on multiple accounts anyways? Sorry that you haven't had a good experience with the script.

Firstly, leaving things overnight is usually not a good idea. Secondly, I'm not sure how you can verify that the bot detection system detected your account. It could simply be that somebody reported you.

Regardless, that's an unfortunate loss.

Archived