Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Purchased this morning; already got enough points to imbue my first b ring > :). Thanks!

I do have a question however for extended use, should I place additional overload/absorbs in the bank for it to grab or will it purchase more from the rewards chest

Currently it will only get them from bank.

@Hashtag I notice a bug sometimes while entering back from a break. On more than one occasion my bot is just sitting there getting attacked and it's not attacking back.

Another bug...jungle demon. The demon has magic as primary attack, the bot just keeps clicking back to the same tile everytime the auto-attack runs to the demon. Making the whole thing useless in a way.

Another bug.. 62fc42e1ac.png

A run from castlewars cannot be complete because of this damn town won't let it.

Edited by Donald Trump

Great Script thanks @Hashtag

Thank you for the proggy! Good luck with botting :wub:

@Hashtag I notice a bug sometimes while entering back from a break. On more than one occasion my bot is just sitting there getting attacked and it's not attacking back.

Another bug...jungle demon. The demon has magic as primary attack, the bot just keeps clicking back to the same tile everytime the auto-attack runs to the demon. Making the whole thing useless in a way.

Another bug.. 62fc42e1ac.png

A run from castlewars cannot be complete because of this damn town won't let it.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I am currently questing & leveling my main to be able to enter nmz. Once I get access I will maybe rewrite some of the code and add new features in it. I'll take a look at what might be wrong with breaks.

I also suggest using monsters that use only melee to attack you for the ideal setup as I haven't figured out how it would work when there is ranged or magic monsters. What comes to that Yanille bug, it's api walking failing to open the door. Nothing much I can do about it but I can still try to get that working.

Just letting you guys know that I am working on a pretty big update on this script, which will bring features like buying new potions with points instead of using bank and I'll rewrite some of the code to reduce cpu and memory usage!

Also it produces a huge waste of potions since it only recognise the (4) and not the (3) etc. That would be a nice fix too

Nothing to fix as it will take (3), (2) and (1)s from the bank and mix them to (4)s.