Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Worked awesome one of the best bots I've used personally. 

However, Acct was banned during the 24 hour trial period. 

Worked awesome one of the best bots I've used personally. 

However, Acct was banned during the 24 hour trial period. 

TBH I think its cause you used the powerups. The problem is that your character gets the powerup, and moves back to the same exact tile with pinpoint precision every time. I made sure to not use any powerups and stand in one spot, and I've been botting for about 23 hours a day. After every botting session I make sure to spend my money on herb boxes and seaweed [EDIT and I go to the GE to sell them] before logging out to make it look like I was legitly playing. I'm at 97 range now, getting 99 in a few days. I started using this bot at around 75 range.

Edited by trickshot12

"I upvoted, can I have a trial?"  ;) 

Hey man, looks promising, would love to test it out real short before purchasing.

Thank you

"I upvoted, can I have a trial?"  ;) 

Hey man, looks promising, would love to test it out real short before purchasing.

Thank you

Enjoy!

15 hours to 99 range....then I'm hitting up 99 str. Aftwards going for 75 maybe 94 mage with salamanders. I really don't like spending money to train hahaha.

2aahdvk.png

Thanks man, got me my 99 range! Plus a few mill profit. This bot was worth. Botted nearly 24 hours a day with small breaks to the GE in between. 10/10 bot.