Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Guys do NOT use prayer pots!! just set the bot to use a dwarven rock cake and absorption potions. When you have 1 hp from the rock cake and the absorbs on, then the monsters will only hit a 1 on you and take your absorb point by 1!!! (one round of 15 absorbs and 12 overloads can last hours!!) Prayer potions are a waaaaaste of money. The only reason people use prayer pots is cause they're AFKable, but we're botting so just use absorbs lol. And btw this script is probably one of the best scrips since RS3's dungeoneering script.

Script is amazing man cannot thank you enough, 2.2M Strength XP gained in 24 hours, incredible!

4ac59cf51c9ba93d9097f98b204443cd.png

Hey man is it safe to do for 24 hrs o.O? I'm planning to get 99 range and maybe 99 str. Let me know if its safe to do 24 hrs then I'm all down for it!!

Guys do NOT use prayer pots!! just set the bot to use a dwarven rock cake and absorption potions. When you have 1 hp from the rock cake and the absorbs on, then the monsters will only hit a 1 on you and take your absorb point by 1!!! (one round of 15 absorbs and 12 overloads can last hours!!) Prayer potions are a waaaaaste of money. The only reason people use prayer pots is cause they're AFKable, but we're botting so just use absorbs lol. And btw this script is probably one of the best scrips since RS3's dungeoneering script.

Hey man is it safe to do for 24 hrs o.O? I'm planning to get 99 range and maybe 99 str. Let me know if its safe to do 24 hrs then I'm all down for it!!

Safe? Without a doubt, I ran it for 60-hours, can check the first page for proof, I've been running 24-7 since the 21st December and about 40 straight hours now on a second account, I wouldn't even question the ban rate of this bot, It's incredible.

Kudos to Hashtag for not only taking the time and effort of making one if not the best combat experience scripts around but making one which has such a slender chance of a ban.

Massive respect.

------

I am also currently doing a 50 attack 99 strength account, my pure has been running on 5 overloads 22 absorption & Rock cake, it generates enough points to cover the potions and more from 85+ Strength with Leaf-Bladed sword, So far I've gone from 79-90 Strength, Message me if you need further information regarding 1 defence pures and this script!

Edited by Tjtheking1

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy!

Possible do use this with deff 1 pray from melee blowpipe range all the time with overload and pray potions?

Yes it is possible.

I wouldn't bot for a whole day myself. I'd bot for few hours periods maybe 3-4 times a day and do quests and stuff. But as @Tjtheking1 said, he has ran it for huge amounts of time and he is still safe. I guess you could run it for a whole day but be careful, Jagex bans you easy nowadays!

Safe? Without a doubt, I ran it for 60-hours, can check the first page for proof, I've been running 24-7 since the 21st December and about 40 straight hours now on a second account, I wouldn't even question the ban rate of this bot, It's incredible.

Kudos to Hashtag for not only taking the time and effort of making one if not the best combat experience scripts around but making one which has such a slender chance of a ban.

Massive respect.

------

I am also currently doing a 50 attack 99 strength account, my pure has been running on 5 overloads 22 absorption & Rock cake, it generates enough points to cover the potions and more from 85+ Strength with Leaf-Bladed sword, So far I've gone from 79-90 Strength, Message me if you need further information regarding 1 defence pures and this script!

:wub: