Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Using Nodes In Your Script - DreamBot Scripting Tutorial

GoldenGates

Nice tutorial, nodes are cool. They're definitely a more object-oriented way of scripting. Maybe some day I will stop using states. Hehe. ;)

Please tell me your script is not one single class  :ph34r:

6dqOfD4.png

Nodes are beast

Oh yea and nice guide, read through it and I think it explains using a node framework quite well. I guess even if you didn't read what you wrote you could still figure it from the snippets ;) nice work

Nodes are beast

Oh yea and nice guide, read through it and I think it explains using a node framework quite well. I guess even if you didn't read what you wrote you could still figure it from the snippets ;) nice work

For the love of @Notorious do not upper case package names or use anything that's not a noun or singular as a class name.

6dqOfD4.png

Nodes are beast

Class name starting with a lowercase letter? Plural class names? Uppercase packages?

You disgrace this bot.

Rule number one, never post your code or setup on forums, you will get bashed. And yes, always lowercase your packages (org.goldengates.scripts.fletcher.nodes) and always capitalize your classes. :)

Archived