Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Using Nodes In Your Script - DreamBot Scripting Tutorial

GoldenGates

Rule number one, never post your code or setup on forums, you will get bashed. And yes, always lowercase your packages (org.goldengates.scripts.fletcher.nodes) and always capitalize your classes. :)

This would imply that you own the web server goldengates.org

Class name starting with a lowercase letter? Plural class names? Uppercase packages?

You disgrace this bot.

You're a web developer.

/end

Rule number one, never post your code or setup on forums, you will get bashed. And yes, always lowercase your packages (org.goldengates.scripts.fletcher.nodes) and always capitalize your classes. :)

Scripting breeds assholes #truth

You're a web developer.

/end

Scripting breeds assholes #truth

Many a-holes have come and gone, but only the true loyal ones remain.

Node such a generic name :(

atleast my enums are uppercase ;)

I don't mind about conventions generally , for small things like this it doesnt really matter

no  

This would imply that you own the web server goldengates.org

no

capitalize your classes. :)

so like this? class GOLDENGATES

@op plz use brackets and what if activate() returns true for multiple nodes? It will only execute the first - that requires ppl to have to always add the nodes in execution order

Node such a generic name :(no  no

so like this? class GOLDENGATES

@op plz use brackets and what if activate() returns true for multiple nodes? It will only execute the first - that requires ppl to have to always add the nodes in execution order

You know what I mean. class Dogerina.

And yea I should mention that up there, it never happens for me though so completely forgot about it.

• 1 year later...
    • 4 months later...

Firstly, why use "aS"? I assume that can be anything realistically but I am concerned on what real significance it holds. Also, the "aS" would be used in this manner in all class files?

Edit 1: I have since resolved and now understand the upper questions.

Edit 2: InterruptedException inside the onLoop() inside my main class files says it clashes with the onLoop() inside the AbstractScript package? Not too sure how to fix that... maybe a tiny bit of help?

Archived