Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Account Creation

3 hours ago, snowcraft said:

Thanks for the feedback gentleman, im up and running now, thanks alot.

Could you help me out pls? I can only get a small % of the accs I created to log in, are you able to log in on multiple accs? Using the exact same bat file and just changing users and some work some don't, makes no sense 😕 

33 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I assign the character a name on the website and then add the user into my batch file, only thing I'm changing in my bat file are the usernames and only a handful have worked, 20+ accounts are not working and about 3 have worked, is there somewhere I can find an example of this so I can copy it in my bat file, Idk how else I'm going to be able to make this work...

If you mean a character that's on the new account system, you'd need to use:

-account "Character Name"

after you've added all of your characters with the pictures above. You replace "Character Name" with the nickname in the account manager of the character you want to use (again after you add them).

If you want us to import on the first time, you can use the new QuickStart parameter like this:

-newAccountSystem -accountUsername [email protected] -accountPassword password

If your new account is setup to use an authenticator instead of email for 2FA, you can also provide -accountTotp with the key (during setup of the 2FA you can find that) and we can deal with the popup asking for a code ourselves.

21 hours ago, Sandman said:

Just keeps telling me I have given an incorrect pw or user for every new character I try to create, only ones that work are the first 3 I created...wtf? I'm dong the exact same thing on every character how do only 3 of them work?? 

same i

"There as an issue authorizing" , doesn't work

Can we no longer use the other fix?? Replacing hdos was much better.

Edited by Apathy