Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Account Creation

4 minutes ago, TaylsOC said:

Having similar issue "There was an issue authorizing"

you probably have an auth hooked up to ur account and you need to put that in really quickly before u login

i just did it.

On 1/25/2024 at 5:56 PM, JoeBro42 said:

you probably have an auth hooked up to ur account and you need to put that in really quickly before u login

i just did it.

Still just pops up with another window to enter 2FA. Doesn't register the auth code for me. I'm assuming the other guys are having a similar issue. 

What if you have an old jagex account that previously has a 2FA? I just had it updated to one and whenever I launch DreamBot it says "There was an issue authorizing"

• 2 weeks later...

Your current ip is currently being blocked (or soft blocked). closed all clients, still doesnt work.. This is frustrating.

Edited by Apathy

9 hours ago, Apathy said:

Your current ip is currently being blocked (or soft blocked). closed all clients, still doesnt work.. This is frustrating.

Closing clients doesn't change your IP. You'd either need to use a working proxy that doesn't require a captcha on their end, or use something like Proto's tool on the forums to run the client through the official launcher.

if you are having difficulty adding your account into the client.

• but it give you some error or cannot to adding your account into client.

please you should follow my instructions belo

Click on Account "where is the yellow way"  ""

step1.png?ex=65de69fa&is=65cbf4fa&hm=6f3step3.png?ex=65de69fa&is=65cbf4fa&hm=5cdstep4.png?ex=65de69fa&is=65cbf4fa&hm=67d

Edited by 2name

On 2/12/2024 at 12:24 PM, Pandemic said:

Closing clients doesn't change your IP. You'd either need to use a working proxy that doesn't require a captcha on their end, or use something like Proto's tool on the forums to run the client through the official launcher.

So even if I am running without a proxy, I would need one if I am getting the same error?

i dont use any proxy ,

so no you dont need really an proxy ,

but it keep safe you from your main account s maybe  if you got enought money go with an good proxy