Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

I've been using this script for a while now and aside from a few "weird" choices that it makes related to teleports and whatnot, I'm extremely happy with it.
    I've practically been letting it do its own thing and reached a total level of 1300 today. Only thing i could've wished for is that it included trees in its farming runs.

Other than that, this is a masterpiece one seldom comes upon. Kudos to you, Sir.

STRONGLY recommend this script to anyone considering purchasing it. 

During the trial on a new account the bot gets stuck when training ranged/mage on the cows because the gate seems to automatically close, so the cow is still aggressive towards the bot but the bot wont attack back since its stuck outside the fence, seemed to fix the problem when I walked to the center manually instead of staying near the gate where the bot originally went, other than that its working wonderfully so far.

3 hours ago, anxiety said:

During the trial on a new account the bot gets stuck when training ranged/mage on the cows because the gate seems to automatically close, so the cow is still aggressive towards the bot but the bot wont attack back since its stuck outside the fence, seemed to fix the problem when I walked to the center manually instead of staying near the gate where the bot originally went, other than that its working wonderfully so far.

Thanks for the report, I'm assuming this happens as a result of the new targeting system, specifically when the bot gains a level so it stops attacking? Should be fixed next update

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.26 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Antiban improvement
    • Mouse accuracy increase
    • Fixed an issue with targeting
    • Fixed an issue with lizards (95% this time)

Time since request was made: 11 minutes, 27 seconds

Thanks!

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.27 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Substantial antiban improvements
    • (Also found a new "area" of antiban to work on in the future)
    • Fixed an issue with banking
    • Added unholy book
    • Added explanation for skipping some slayer tasks

Time since request was made: 14 minutes, 39 seconds

Thanks!

Hi there, I recently purchased this product and also have the free-to-play version. Will the subscription renew automatically from my bank account? I'm considering sticking with the pay-to-play version for now. Thanks for your help.

Edited by digaz69

It keeps trying to cast teleports whilist in combat such as rubbing a necklace. - It repeatedly does this action over and over whilst in combat. (Getting interrupted because it's in combat)

Repeated actions are something Jagex looks out for, I would not recommend this script until it's fixed.

8 hours ago, digaz69 said:
    Hi there, I recently purchased this product and also have the free-to-play version. Will the subscription renew automatically from my bank account? I'm considering sticking with the pay-to-play version for now. Thanks for your help.

If you purchased monthly then yes, if lifetime then no. If you don't want this, go to Support -> Manage renewals in the bar at the top.

7 hours ago, Normzy said:

It keeps trying to cast teleports whilist in combat such as rubbing a necklace. - It repeatedly does this action over and over whilst in combat. (Getting interrupted because it's in combat)

Repeated actions are something Jagex looks out for, I would not recommend this script until it's fixed.

I've not heard this reported before, but I will get the bot to equip the teleport item before teleporting in the next update.

when the bot goes from sandcrabs to woodcutting it gets stuck right next to barbarian village and then says "script error" it has done this twice in the past 24 hours.

19 minutes ago, anxiety said:

when the bot goes from sandcrabs to woodcutting it gets stuck right next to barbarian village and then says "script error" it has done this twice in the past 24 hours.

Don't worry too much about the error, if the script detects one (and it is very good at this) it switches itself off after about 4 minutes, If you press ctrl+L and share the logs, I'll fix the error.