Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v3.14.0 [BREAKING CHANGES]

Pandemic

After watching the walking a bit, I think it can be too random at times. Some paths it's taking aren't realistic.

Edit: Just watched it walk from Lumby to GE.

It went all the way passed Draynor Manor and through Barbarian Village to get there. The original path it took before the update was much better.

GP/Hr also slowed on my scripts because it's walking too far out of the way. Gets lost sometimes and forces random walking :o

Example: Walks passed the bank, then walks back, wasting a bit of time:

Walking example.png

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

Still walking randomly in the specified area.

what's wrong in this code .

why still walks randomly in the specified area despite being in the bank area and why didn't interact bank . @Pandemic @Zawy @Nuclear Nezz@Hashtag

} else if(Inventory.isFull()) {

if (Bank_Area.contains(myplayer)) {
                bank();
            }else {
                if(Walking.walk(Bank_Area.getRandomTile())){
                   // Sleep.sleep(random(2500,3500));
                    Sleep.sleepUntil(()-> myplayer.distance(Walking.getDestination())<random(3,5),random(2000,4000));
                }
            }

}

client v3.14.2.3

stand in tile and didn't move .

walk randomly is fixed .

walk didn't do the sleep condition :-

Sleep.sleepUntil(()-> myplayer.distance(Walking.getDestination())<random(3,5),random(2000,4000));
                }

2022-11-14 08:00:24 [ERROR] There was an issue connecting to our servers
    java.net.UnknownHostException: cdn.dreambot.org
        at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
        at java.net.InetAddress$2.lookupAllHostAddr(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(Unknown Source)
        at io.netty.util.internal.SocketUtils$8.run(SocketUtils.java:156)
        at io.netty.util.internal.SocketUtils$8.run(SocketUtils.java:153)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at io.netty.util.internal.SocketUtils.addressByName(SocketUtils.java:153)
        at io.netty.resolver.DefaultNameResolver.doResolve(DefaultNameResolver.java:41)
        at io.netty.resolver.SimpleNameResolver.resolve(SimpleNameResolver.java:61)
        at io.netty.resolver.SimpleNameResolver.resolve(SimpleNameResolver.java:53)
        at io.netty.resolver.InetSocketAddressResolver.doResolve(InetSocketAddressResolver.java:55)
        at io.netty.resolver.InetSocketAddressResolver.doResolve(InetSocketAddressResolver.java:31)
        at io.netty.resolver.AbstractAddressResolver.resolve(AbstractAddressResolver.java:106)
        at io.netty.bootstrap.Bootstrap.doResolveAndConnect0(Bootstrap.java:206)
        at io.netty.bootstrap.Bootstrap.access$000(Bootstrap.java:46)
        at io.netty.bootstrap.Bootstrap$1.operationComplete(Bootstrap.java:180)
        at io.netty.bootstrap.Bootstrap$1.operationComplete(Bootstrap.java:166)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListener0(DefaultPromise.java:577)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListenersNow(DefaultPromise.java:551)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListeners(DefaultPromise.java:490)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.setValue0(DefaultPromise.java:615)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.setSuccess0(DefaultPromise.java:604)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.trySuccess(DefaultPromise.java:104)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPromise.trySuccess(DefaultChannelPromise.java:84)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.safeSetSuccess(AbstractChannel.java:989)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.register0(AbstractChannel.java:504)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.access$200(AbstractChannel.java:417)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$1.run(AbstractChannel.java:474)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:164)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:472)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:500)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989)
        at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2022-11-14 08:00:24 [INFO] Connecting to server...
    2022-11-14 08:00:24 [ERROR] There was a problem parsing the LivePrices data
    java.net.UnknownHostException: downloads.dreambot.org
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)
        at org.1n.lambda$static$0(1n.java:39)
        at org.4i.0(4i.java:171)
        at org.4i.0(4i.java:135)
        at org.4i.0(4i.java:84)
        at org.2z.1(2z.java:187)
        at org.2z.2(2z.java:108)
        at org.2z.0(2z.java:88)
        at org.2T.0(2T.java:169)
        at org.0C.0(0C.java:41)
        at org.3x.1(3x.java:142)
        at org.3x.0(3x.java:117)
        at org.2a.0(2a.java:94)
        at org.0R.0(0R.java:93)
        at org.1V.0(1V.java:88)
        at org.3m.1(3m.java:229)
        at org.3m.0(3m.java:81)
        at org.dreambot.api.1.0(1.java:146)
        at org.dreambot.api.1.1(1.java:122)
        at org.dreambot.api.1.0(1.java:75)
        at org.dreambot.api.1.2(1.java:45)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.grandexchange.LivePrices.getLow(LivePrices.java:90)
        at Main.onPaint(Main.java:386)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.event.impl.PaintEvent.dispatch(PaintEvent.java:31)
        at org.dreambot.2n.0a(2n.java:174)
        at org.dreambot.2n.0(2n.java:160)
        at org.dreambot.20.1(20.java:181)
        at org.dreambot.20.0(20.java:170)
        at org.dreambot.20.getGraphics(20.java:73)
        at av.f(Unknown Source)
        at client.av(Unknown Source)
        at ae.aj(Unknown Source)
        at ae.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

after that the client is frozen .

On 11/13/2022 at 4:05 AM, Penkion said:

Walking from edge bank to barbarian village is really bad. It can't decide which path to take walks back and forth a lot sometimes.

On 11/13/2022 at 4:06 AM, Penkion said:

Maybe you could add old walking logic to the client so we could use it until this reworked walking gets better?

I agree, I tried to tell them the new walking was bad. No one listens until everyone starts to complain about it, lol.

Walking from lumbridge to GE is terrible as well, walks one way, walks back other way. Paths are unrealistic, old walking was better. The further you have to walk, the worse it gets.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

On 11/9/2022 at 10:13 PM, abouhanafy87 said:

client v3.14.2.3

stand in tile and didn't move .

walk randomly is fixed .

walk didn't do the sleep condition :-

}

Make sure to update the client, as the latest build is 3.14.2.8. If it still has that issue, run the client with the -debug arg and send those logs over.

On 11/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, Penkion said:

Walking from edge bank to barbarian village is really bad. It can't decide which path to take walks back and forth a lot sometimes.

Will try to recreate this.

4 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I agree, I tried to tell them the new walking was bad. No one listens until everyone starts to complain about it, lol.

There's nothing to listen to if no one complains :P

4 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Walking from lumbridge to GE is terrible as well, walks one way, walks back other way. Paths are unrealistic, old walking was better. The further you have to walk, the worse it gets.

You're describing the randomized paths, which I've already tweaked once from your prior input about them being too random. I've just further lowered the randomness for the next build, and will check the output of those to make sure those paths are less random.

21 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

You're describing the randomized paths, which I've already tweaked once from your prior input about them being too random. I've just further lowered the randomness for the next build, and will check the output of those to make sure those paths are less random.

I appreciate that. Sorry I've been roasting the walking so hard, just want it to be great again :P