Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do i upload script to SDN?

GhostData

I have already requested a Repo and have pushed my code to the repo.

I have tried 2 project structures.

GhostData /
       ...LiveScripting /

...<project files>

and

GhostScripts /

...<project files>

Whenever i try to submit the script to the SDN it gives me an error saying that i cannot have special characters or that the git repo does not exit. The attached pictures is the normal error i am getting now along with a list of my repositories on dreambot.

What is the correct way to have my repo structured? or am i just being dump and cannot find the guide to walk me through this.

sdn setup help.PNG

repos created.PNG

So your repo (GhostData or GhostScripts, whichever you use) is the "repo", and the module is the top level folder inside of that repo so it should look like this:

GhostData
    └── ScriptOne
        └── src
            └── Script.java

Where "GhostData" is the repo, and "ScriptOne" is the module for the script inside of that src folder.

Make sure you're adding, committing, and pushing your files to the repo before trying to add it, otherwise we won't know about those files :)

• 3 weeks later...
    On 7/30/2022 at 1:50 PM, Pandemic said:

So your repo (GhostData or GhostScripts, whichever you use) is the "repo", and the module is the top level folder inside of that repo so it should look like this:

GhostData
    └── ScriptOne
        └── src
            └── Script.java

Where "GhostData" is the repo, and "ScriptOne" is the module for the script inside of that src folder.

Make sure you're adding, committing, and pushing your files to the repo before trying to add it, otherwise we won't know about those files :)

I still dont get what im doing wrong here. That is exactly how my project files look. Does the "Script.java" have to be top level?

This is the exact code and folder structure i have uploaded to the SDN https://github.com/GhostDataIsDreaming/GhostIsDreamingScripts and im trying to have it post "LiveScripting" to the SDN

Edited by GhostData

I'm having this same exact issue, have the repo set up exactly how it is supposed to but the upload form is not letting me upload it.

3.PNG

2.PNG

1.PNG

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

I believe it was related to an older issue during new repo creation, I fixed both of your repos manually so it should be working now :o

I appreciate the help but im still getting the error.

created.PNG

error.PNG

1 minute ago, Pandemic said:

Fixed it for that repo. You only need one repo and you can push multiple scripts to it using the module.

Huzzah!!! It works now. Thankyou! I was going to try again from a separate repo trying again from nothing. Amazing work! Thanks for the help!