Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hans Brine Rat Slayer [Up to 100-400k/h] [Discord notifications] [Unusual method]

Hans Zimmer

8A66O1j.png

Hans Brine Rat Slayer is a combat based script that kills brine rats for experience and their stackable loot and Brine sabres. The GP per hour varies a lot depending on the brine sabre drops, but at least 100k per hour is expected with the other items, going up to 400-500k per hour with good luck.

3AjfwL2.jpg

• Kills brine rats at Brine Rat Cavern;
    • Optional and customizable use of bones to peaches. With this enabled, your trips will last much longer, without the need to bank for food.
    • Customizable bank location. Select between Edgeville, Draynor, Warriors guild, Castle wars or Ferox enclave;
    • Customizable amount of brine sabres to bank;
    • Optional use of discord webhooks for viewing loot, experience and gp per hour via discord channels;
    • Optional and customizable option to world hop when other players are around;
    • Customizable option to force teleport when below X hitpoints;
    • Load inventory and equipment;
    • Customizable loot list;
    • Save and load profile.

i7j2f2x.jpg

The script is designed to get to brine rat cavern from anywhere in the game by using the Camelot teleport tab and walking, but of course not every location has been tested. The following instructions should work flawlessly.

• The following requirements are needed to kill brine rats:
    • 47 slayer;
    • Access to brine rat cavern, granted by doing Olaf's Quest until the point it can access brine rat cavern, which is about 5 minutes into the quest.
    • The Fremennik trials quest completed, which also requires 50 woodcutting, 40 firemaking, 25 thieving and 40 crafting.

Have at least one spade (necessary to get to the cavern) and multiple camelot teleports in the bank. Start near any bank, but preferably at camelot bank. On the general tab, fill the GUI with your desired options. On the Inventory tab, you can also load your inventory (or not) and it will withdraw the items at camelot bank whenever restocking. Lastly, on the Looting tab select your desired items to loot. All of the items in there are stackable but the Brine sabre. Equipment loading and upgrading will be added in the future.

The discord webhooks feature will send notifications to a discord channel every X minutes (customizable) in the following format:

image.thumb.png.27cec9df5a61d75313c86c6d829b8f85.png

This helps keeping track of the bot's activities. Check the spoiler for a guide on how to setup a discord webhook.

Spoiler

You must be admin of a discord server or channel to be able to do this.
    On the desired channel, click on "Edit channel" and then go into "Integrations". Click add/create webhook
    m9QOLHp.png

Now, you need to copy the Webhook URL and paste it into the Script GUI under the "Paste Webhook URL" box and also make sure to put a number in "update discord every X minutes" box as well as a nickname to your bot (can be anything). The bot will now send a message to the channel where the webhook has been created.

The bones to peaches feature will use bones to peaches tablets to transform your bones into peaches, which heals 8 hitpoints, making your trips last forever. You can have the bot only use a tablet when it is out of food for maximum efficiency, or you can have some customization into it with minimum and maximum amount of bones to transform.

Example of GUI.

UlUvXNM.png

jVwoCKq.png

Paint

rAtMg5G.png

You can click on the eye on the top-right corner to disable or enable the paint.

Future updates

• Add loading current armor and upgrade armor;
    • Add sprites when loading inventory/armor;
    • Add potions for faster experience;
    • Add grand exchange to sell loot and buy necessary supplies and upgrade armor.
    • Add muling with two methods: Mule raw items (mule walks to cave and bot send items to mule) or mule gp (bot sells items and then send gp to mule).
    • Improve travelling to cave;
    • Improve discord notifications customization;

bffrqFO.jpg

Join the discord server to ask any questions, report bugs and suggest new features. Click on the banner above to join!

Edited by Hans Zimmer

• Hans Zimmer changed the title to Hans Brine Rat Slayer [Up to 100-400k/h] [Discord notifications] [Unusual method]

For those who are interested, I've been running an account since I launched the script on the store. 
    This account was build weeks ago with @SubCZaccount builder script specifically for this money making method and took about 40 hours of playtime I believe.

3TJRRBp.png NhDxOSD.png

The above session, with breaks, got me from 62 strength and 60 attack to 75 strength and 71 attack. I am now switching over to an abyssal whip for faster DPS. I've also fixed an issue where bot would idle for about 15 minutes when out of food, and added potion support. I believe the gp per hour will increase greatly. Back last year when I had no plans to release public scripts, I had about 3 accounts go from 60 melee stats to 90ish before getting hit with a 2 day ban, running 24/7 for weeks nonstop. Let's see how long this bad boy will last now!

Edit: Notable difference with whip and pots just two hours in:
    i2KqCPW.png

Edited by Hans Zimmer

Hans Brine Rat Slayer has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed idling for too long when eating
    • Added potion support for Strength
    • Added runtime to Discord notification text
    Thanks!

if you dont have a spec weapon it just idols looking for a spec bar in the tab (lost like a hr+ of trial opss)

Edited by dabslabsz

• 1 month later...

Issue with using a weapon with no special is still there.

Also, seems to have a hard time getting through food brought with you before it decides to start eating peaches. 

Edited by Blasphemiee

4 hours ago, Blasphemiee said:

Issue with using a weapon with no special is still there.

Also, seems to have a hard time getting through food brought with you before it decides to start eating peaches. 

Hello Blasphemiee,

I will be fixing the issue with special attack very soon.
    For the food brought, could you share more details? I have no reports of that yet. It works fine for me with any type of food so far!

On 7/22/2022 at 6:44 PM, Hans Zimmer said:

Hello Blasphemiee,

I will be fixing the issue with special attack very soon.
    For the food brought, could you share more details? I have no reports of that yet. It works fine for me with any type of food so far!

Yes, I had brought an inventory of Monks and noticed it was eating the peaches instead but I believe that was because of the toggle option in the menu to cast at X amount of bones. I ran the script the following day and so far seem to have no issues with it toggled off, however.