Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Standard [Turael, Vannaka & Nieve [ALL tasks] [170+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

On 12/4/2023 at 4:40 AM, JVCK said:

Hey, just trialing it out now. And so far it's looking great! Do you think that adding in a POH teleport system could work?

For example, using POH teleport, then portal nexus to GE rather than ROW charges. could also eliminate the need for glory amulets if the player has a mounted one in their POH.

Also, what about adding the current task and remaining KC as part of the paint? Just so that every now and then you can check on it and see how far through the task it is.

Just an idea :)

I'll add more information to the Slayer paint soon. POH could be a customizable option in the future

Script ruined my slayer task streak for some reason and when it gets garg tasks it will get stuck cause i have the perk unlocked where the rockhamer auto hits the gargs, but the script will try to use the hammer anyways and get stuck on the item using it on nothing

Edited by delano413

Great script, I had to buy it :), I have enjoyed all your scripts!

If your open to ideas could you make the teleportation flow / banking configurable? For example bank / heal at ferox, if new slayer task then get new slayer task or ge restock if needed. (Would this save time if just restocking food / prayer pots / hp & could save a ge tele when getting a new task.?) This could also help with virtual tasks where Ive manually stocked up ahead of time with everything needed & will never need to go to the ge.

I noticed when killing infernal mages it got my blessed d hide from bank and also my book of law, but I was using melee so the book of law was useless (is this just a bad config on my part?). Perhaps you could add a third option from use melee or use ranged to use task suggested (maybe this would always end up as range?) seems to already have some infrastructure for that in place (I understand tasks could be customized this would just be a generic  dealers choice if you feel it is worth your time.)

Just my 2 cents of ideas.

Bug (I saw this a week ago not sure if you fixed it): when drop food for loot is selected at scarab mages, it drops the tinderbox that is needed to re-light the candle, causing the player to be stuck in the dark taking damage unable to hit anything.

Fun script keep up the good stuff! 

Edited by btksurfjohn

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/22/2023 at 3:21 AM, delano413 said:

the script tried to kill the cave kraken with ranged and died like 10 times?? way to go man.. -_-

If your ranged level is too low for that task you should add it to the list of slayer tasks to skip

On 12/15/2023 at 11:07 AM, delano413 said:

Script ruined my slayer task streak for some reason and when it gets garg tasks it will get stuck cause i have the perk unlocked where the rockhamer auto hits the gargs, but the script will try to use the hammer anyways and get stuck on the item using it on nothing

It never interrupts a slayer task streak unless you have the option to skip with Turael selected.

Gargoyles are fixed in the current version

On 12/18/2023 at 12:18 PM, btksurfjohn said:

Great script, I had to buy it :), I have enjoyed all your scripts!

If your open to ideas could you make the teleportation flow / banking configurable? For example bank / heal at ferox, if new slayer task then get new slayer task or ge restock if needed. (Would this save time if just restocking food / prayer pots / hp & could save a ge tele when getting a new task.?) This could also help with virtual tasks where Ive manually stocked up ahead of time with everything needed & will never need to go to the ge.

I noticed when killing infernal mages it got my blessed d hide from bank and also my book of law, but I was using melee so the book of law was useless (is this just a bad config on my part?). Perhaps you could add a third option from use melee or use ranged to use task suggested (maybe this would always end up as range?) seems to already have some infrastructure for that in place (I understand tasks could be customized this would just be a generic  dealers choice if you feel it is worth your time.)

Just my 2 cents of ideas.

Bug (I saw this a week ago not sure if you fixed it): when drop food for loot is selected at scarab mages, it drops the tinderbox that is needed to re-light the candle, causing the player to be stuck in the dark taking damage unable to hit anything.

Fun script keep up the good stuff! 

Thanks for the suggestions, I've fixed the Scarabs Mages bug in the next version. You can customize the equipment for Infernal Mages using the Anti-Magic equipment set on the Equipment page in the setup.

On 1/7/2024 at 1:37 PM, titanmode90 said:

does this automatically get the gear thats needed to complete the tasks?

Yes, it does everything