Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Standard [Turael, Vannaka & Nieve [ALL tasks] [170+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

hey can u please make it so can choose between kurand for tasks like fire gaints ? or have a differnt set locations u could choose from? for some reason advance script wontlet me kill black dragons will keep tring to put on wealth even when it is equipeted tried many ways around this but also i think adding a cannon proccess would be very ideal? 

• 2 weeks later...

Great script, never had a problem so far. A few things added would make it better, such as adding use of stamina pots, and adding use of the bastion potion. And have home tele tabs to save that extra bit of GP

• The script keeps going to the settings tab and sits there even after i pause the script to try assisting such as opening the bank it exits out clicks the setting tab once and then hovers. 

On 5/13/2023 at 3:25 PM, Duey said:
    • The script keeps going to the settings tab and sits there even after i pause the script to try assisting such as opening the bank it exits out clicks the setting tab once and then hovers. 

Update figured id try updating the entire client again and the issue was resolved ! Not the script ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Great script so far, had the other one for my pure aswell used that for 150 tasks. Thanks for all of this. Is there some type of way if you could make a alch loot option would be such a increase income and quality of life update :). 

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great script but random dismiss won't work?
    This is huge red flag if dismiss won't work. So i can't buy this script :(

And black armor is not supported right?

Edited by kutsikas