Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Standard [Turael, Vannaka & Nieve [ALL tasks] [170+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

• 3 weeks later...

This script is very nice, very humanlike. I think it would be nice to have a POH option rather than buying a ton of wealths, glorys, and duelings. The bot could use runes or tabs, and purchase them accordingly. It would save a substantial bit of GP 

So i've been using this thing flawlessly. However, now when I start it up (At GE like always) it'll go into my bank, grab enchanted gem, check slayer task, and then repeat the process over and over in a loop

2 hours ago, gabe813fl said:

So i've been using this thing flawlessly. However, now when I start it up (At GE like always) it'll go into my bank, grab enchanted gem, check slayer task, and then repeat the process over and over in a loop

You most likely have an unsupported task, like a boss task

6 hours ago, Duey said:

Is there any chance you will add magic? Love the script haven't had any serious issues if any at all !

It might be added in the future

Do you suppose you could add support for fairy rings, spirit trees, and POH for cheaper teleportation? House Tele tabs/ Tele runes support would be dope :)

Been using Nieve for a week, works perfect!

I woke up today, attempted to start to bot as i always do in the morning and now it say "Black demon - Visited Kourend (Red)".
    I've been there a thousand times already, what could be wrong?
    Removed SubSlayer from dreambot folder to force a start fresh, but still the same.

Edit: It was litteraly killing black demons there yesterday.

Edit1: After running to Taverly 10mtimes, restarting 10 times it magicly works again and i have access to Kourend. Unsure what happend here.
    Edit2: Same problem again after running fine for a day.

Also does not attack Superior if spawned (This issue has been for long time)

Edited by Dragys242