Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Standard [Turael, Vannaka & Nieve [ALL tasks] [170+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    On 10/15/2023 at 11:13 AM, jeroenblom199 said:

script works sweet but it doesnt use prayer at all

Hey! To use prayer you have to set the strategy on the setup page either to prayer potions or to prayer flicking. Then it will use that strategy for all enemies that have at least the difficulty that you selected, and food otherwise!

On 10/11/2023 at 6:12 AM, Decided said:

Great script, working a treat! 

would you be able to implement the option for cannon use?

thanks!

Hey! I'll consider it for future updates.

On 7/28/2023 at 8:55 PM, adrostiana said:

I've been using it with no problem, does this support bosses?

I added some points into my rewards but I was hesitant to include bosses into the mix.

Glad it's working well! It supports the superior slayer enemies but it does not support bosses like Zulrah.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Hey, just trialing it out now. And so far it's looking great! Do you think that adding in a POH teleport system could work?

For example, using POH teleport, then portal nexus to GE rather than ROW charges. could also eliminate the need for glory amulets if the player has a mounted one in their POH.

Also, what about adding the current task and remaining KC as part of the paint? Just so that every now and then you can check on it and see how far through the task it is.

Just an idea :)

Edited by JVCK
    Added extra

Just want to say I absolutely love this script, and the fact that it's still being consistently updated. Free update dropped today with all kinds of trackers for xp/gp/loot etc.Very sick. I'm currently sitting at 98 slayer on a nearly maxed main with this script and have used it all of the way. Absolute steal for 22 bucks.