Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is anyone "successfully" botting still?

Bryno

Hi there everyone!

I've been theory crafting and implementing a lot of tests the past few months with osrs and their bot detection system....

From all my experiments, they are REALLY good at detecting bots lmfao.... Scary good....

I can't go long at all without getting them all detected and banned.

So I'm just curious, is there anyone still "successfully" (of course that word being very subjective) still botting like everyday or every other day successfully and without bans for months or what-not.

I am very curious to hear how everyone else's botting stuff is going.

Thanks! :) 

In all honesty, the big clients stand no chance now they're getting detected left and right.
    Best bet these days are using Menu Actions, you know the client or mobile bots.
    I'm still to get 0 bans on them.

4 hours ago, Bryno said:

I've been theory crafting and implementing a lot of tests the past few months with osrs and their bot detection system....

what'd you do?

4 hours ago, Bryno said:

last time i seriously ran bots was 2 ticking karambwans a few months ago, all clicks happened within 40ms of each other 6 hours a day no breaks got banned after ~7 days thats like 42 hours, i think the profit was 300k/hour at the time so like gross ~12mil per acc - 4-5mil for membership net 5-7mil

those accounts where 100% botted since begging had just enough skills to cook karambwans OBVIOUS bot accounts with an obvious script, with being smart you could probably get 12-15mil an account.

so you can definitely profit with good methods. 

what you said about is anyone lasting months i think is pretty unrealistic for most cases, youd need alot of good quality scripts to round out your skills to look like a bot and quests scripts there really isnt a point unless you have a really high level money maker you are trying to get 2

that being said ive seen a few month long runtimes on flipping bots, my script camalCaseShopper is getting alot of runtime across alot of instances by only a few guys so i guess whatever they're merching/collecting is doing very well for them. and seeing as the bot actually does actions for less than 10 minutes & doesnt effect your stats they'll probably last for ages

in conclusion yeah people are successfully botting

Yes

I've also been testing some stuff because I have been getting bans botting quests which is, well to say the very least, odd. People usually drift to adding "anti-ban" because well, they think it will reduce bans. Not saying it won't reduce it but generally it does worse than good.

Well anyways, as of late I haven't got any bans when using the most bot like movements ever. It reacts very unrealistically and too fast for any normal person to actually register anything that is happening. Hell, sometimes my character is just spamming the buy option in the ge for like 10 minutes (because my script is ass) and no disabled account screen the next day. Either I got lucky and my accounts that I am botting on are going to get banned tomorrow morning or, just acting like an actual bot is working.

So to sum it up, their detection system is wack so just do weird stuff, else go cry in a corner like these other clowns who complain about getting banned for woodcutting 5 hours straight.

2 hours ago, wettofu said:

Yes

I've also been testing some stuff because I have been getting bans botting quests which is, well to say the very least, odd. People usually drift to adding "anti-ban" because well, they think it will reduce bans. Not saying it won't reduce it but generally it does worse than good.

Well anyways, as of late I haven't got any bans when using the most bot like movements ever. It reacts very unrealistically and too fast for any normal person to actually register anything that is happening. Hell, sometimes my character is just spamming the buy option in the ge for like 10 minutes (because my script is ass) and no disabled account screen the next day. Either I got lucky and my accounts that I am botting on are going to get banned tomorrow morning or, just acting like an actual bot is working.

So to sum it up, their detection system is wack so just do weird stuff, else go cry in a corner like these other clowns who complain about getting banned for woodcutting 5 hours straight.

He is a script writer pay some respect where it's due.

else go cry in a corner like these other clowns who complain about getting banned for woodcutting 5 hours straight.

2 hours ago, ethan45 said:

else go cry in a corner like these other clowns who complain about getting banned for woodcutting 5 hours straight.

Wasn't aiming that line towards them, just those people who complain and say this site sucks because of their own botting faults.

Tons of people are still successfully botting with Dreambot and many other clients.  Mobile bots are not the end all be all of botting, good meme tho.

Really this all comes down to having a trail and error / adapt or die mentality.  Botting in general is easy, botting and making a living off it can be a challenge.  If it were easy everyone would do it and there would be no money left to make.

On 1/30/2022 at 2:43 AM, ethan45 said:

This is a somewhat low bar of entry, to obtain the scripter rank you just need to upload a free script to the SDN.  Scripter+, Scripter++, and Scholar are the only ranks where any actual test of skills come into play.

On 1/29/2022 at 2:50 AM, Bryno said:

Hi there everyone!

From all my experiments, they are REALLY good at detecting bots lmfao.... Scary good....

I can't go long at all without getting them all detected and banned.

So I'm just curious, is there anyone still "successfully" (of course that word being very subjective) still botting like everyday or every other day successfully and without bans for months or what-not.

Thanks! :) 

Many of my bots run daily and have been going strong for months now. Lots have total levels ~1k with 50-100m on them xD just gotta be versatile in the way you bot. I'm still working on stuff so haven't bothered with any muling, probably won't make too much of an impact with ban rates when I do, but just something to take into account.

Archived