Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Tempoross 👑| Customised Profiles | Dodge waves | Repairing | Cook fish | Special attack | Stop settings |

Zawy

7 minutes ago, washeduprs said:

Anything that makes this actually run good and not like complete trash? Inefficient AF, runs through fires and is in an endless loop of replenishing rope/hammer/harpoon. 0/10 recommend.

Fires is not a feature, Sorry to hear that you don't like the script but I have users that are in top 30 HS with the script.

you're dizzy, Just tried it for not even 10 minutes out of the 2 hours, ran through every fire, in the log files if you will, it kept saying "fixing totem" sat there stuck had to pause it and manually fixe it and by this time Hell is on my screen because there is no fire feature? you serious? The bot didn't even TRY to avoid fires buddy he fuckin walked through the fire like he needed it like it was h2o I swear. I don't know maybe take a account and try it out yourself? My settings were avoid waves, cook fish, repair mast/totem then simply stop after 2 hours.

17 hours ago, washeduprs said:

Anything that makes this actually run good and not like complete trash? Inefficient AF, runs through fires and is in an endless loop of replenishing rope/hammer/harpoon. 0/10 recommend.

Buy the other tempoross bot way better. Do not Buy this bot! It doesn't work.

2 hours ago, spinky sponky said:

Thanks for your comment.

Edit: Just ran it for 40 mins straight, all games permits, over 3k points.

image.png

Edited by Zawy

3 hours ago, spinky sponky said:

You can easily adjust a few sliders in the gui and get multiple permits per round I usually get 3-4 permits per game been using this script for a long time 

u kinda get unlucky sometimes with fires. theres a reason its for tempoross world, u kinda have to rely on people to put out the fires.

On 6/21/2023 at 7:12 AM, washeduprs said:

I just got this and having same problems , to anyone looking at this dont buy tell its fixed looks like a bot 110% when its just running around

@Zawy  maybe add something for  spirit angler set so the bot one have to keep running back to pick up the rope that gets burned up

Edited by jf006187

5 minutes ago, jf006187 said:

I just got this and having same problems , to anyone looking at this dont buy tell its fixed looks like a bot 110% when its just running around

Thanks for your reply,

The script is made for temp worlds, fires are not supported and is not an issue to get above min points.

I have many users running this right and even people in the top HS with this script (you can see this in the #progress-screenshots channel).

Sprit angler is added if you have the whole set equipped.

Edited by Zawy

15 hours ago, Zawy said:

Sprit angler is added if you have the whole set equipped.

Hmm I do have the full set but it wants to keep taking the rope...