Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Tempoross 👑| Customised Profiles | Dodge waves | Repairing | Cook fish | Special attack | Stop settings |

Zawy

21 minutes ago, Alex1226 said:

Banned within 2 days with this script only.

Hey,

Botting is against RS rules, there is always a possibility that you can get banned. There are a lot of factors when it comes to getting banned.

5 minutes ago, atrain15 said:

Does this force fixed screen? Or am I missing a setting somewhere?

Yes it is.

Hello everyone,

As other users already have mentioned before, this script is incomplete, it doesn't dodge/avoid fire/clouds which is an important part of the minigame, making you look unhuman. You have to entirely rely on other players dousing the fires. Be aware that this script behaviour could get you reported and banned.

Unfortunately at the moment, this is only a premium script because you have to pay for it, it is not premium in quality.

Good luck!

6 hours ago, Justissier said:

Hello everyone,

As other users already have mentioned before, this script is incomplete, it doesn't dodge/avoid fire/clouds which is an important part of the minigame, making you look unhuman. You have to entirely rely on other players dousing the fires. Be aware that this script behaviour could get you reported and banned.

Unfortunately at the moment, this is only a premium script because you have to pay for it, it is not premium in quality.

Good luck!

Hey,

Fires are not supported which is also not mentioned on the thread. This script is only for the tempoross worlds and even without the fires it's very easily get minimum points. 

Thanks for your feedback.

Looking to make the script complete or have u given up on it?

I wanna buy it but not as long as it is incomplete :D

Edited by Skrrtsen
    More info to give

3 minutes ago, Skrrtsen said:

Looking to make the script complete or have u given up on it?

I wanna buy it but not as long as it is incomplete :D

The only feature that is missing is avoiding fires.

It's made for the tempoross worlds and it's very easy to get minimum points every game.

19 hours ago, Zawy said:

The only feature that is missing is avoiding fires.

It's made for the tempoross worlds and it's very easy to get minimum points every game.

So ban rates should be fine? Sorry im brand new here :P

Hey man you never got back to me on the ban rates? I know ur probably busy but im rly interested in ur script. Please get back to me <3

5 minutes ago, Skrrtsen said:

Hey man you never got back to me on the ban rates? I know ur probably busy but im rly interested in ur script. Please get back to me <3

Hey!

Sorry, I must've missed this message. That's not really something I can answer. I suggest joining my discord and ask around there :) 

discord.gg/dreamyscripts