Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Tempoross 👑| Customised Profiles | Dodge waves | Repairing | Cook fish | Special attack | Stop settings |

Zawy

Just now, jf006187 said:

Hmm I do have the full set but it wants to keep taking the rope...

Can you enable the inventory tool(CLTR+D -> Misc -> Inventory tool) and see what the IDS of the angler items are

4 hours ago, jf006187 said:

Hmm I do have the full set but it wants to keep taking the rope...

I just ran the script with full spirit anglers and it didn't take a rope.

Make sure you have all items like this

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

Can you add it to dodge flames and even better, put them out?

1st, its a huge giveaway some1 is using bot when he just full throthles to flames and 2nd, it reduces points huge amount overall. Otherwise works perfect.

Edit: And even tho its meant for mass temp worlds, it still affects points and tbf people still notice when every1 just running to flames all the time

Edited by AIghttbro

• 3 months later...

There was no wave, but I got tethered to the ship mast instead of filling ammunition. Had to manually untether from mast before progressing. Would be nice if the bot could untether itself if no wave, and put out fires as well. I've lost a bunch of fish to fires and it's only been running 15 minutes. While typing this, it ran into 3 additional fires. 

Can hardly make 2k points to get 1 reward point with 72 fishing

Edited by SirLoinMcStks

Hopefully @Zawy can fix the bugs reported here and maybe add solo mode if not just fixing the bugs would be phenomenal for this script to be 100% worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
    Dreamy Tempoross has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 45 minutes, 28 seconds

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

not a big fan how there's no anti ban movement scripted in.. won't buy for this reason.. my acc is worth more than that unfortunately...just script in some humanistic mouse movements and clicking..randomize clicking a bit, random afking, etc....

12 hours ago, BigInfToo said:

not a big fan how there's no anti ban movement scripted in.. won't buy for this reason.. my acc is worth more than that unfortunately...just script in some humanistic mouse movements and clicking..randomize clicking a bit, random afking, etc....

Hey,

The script does move randomly, it will never click the same pixel.

We have active users running this script without issues and we even had someone reach rank #4 in the highscores.