Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned brand new account (DreamBot Client Detection?)

AEXUS

Thing id like to discuss is, i just made a new account via the dreambot client ,i mean i made the account and logged in, did Tutorial island and after like 5 Minutes of just being logged in i was permanently banned.. whilve never even opened a bot / script 

i litteraly just logged in... is jagex detecting the Dreambot client?

59 minutes ago, AEXUS said:

Im not using any Proxy... but i am using the same IP. you think its spotted? 

If you create multiple accounts on a single IP it will flag it.

1 account made per IP then rest those accounts for 4-5 days before using. Alternatively you can just buy tutorial completed accounts. That's what I do and they're already pre-rested. Works great.

There's no evidence right now that our client is detected, although they do seem to be watching new accounts / tutorial island very heavily right now. I've heard reports from both sides saying either a) you get instabanned or b) everything is fine. Flagged IP's are definitely a factor right now, we're not too sure at this time about anything past that.

5 hours ago, AEXUS said:

Still the same fucking thing... Used a VPN Now and im still instantly banned.. wtf

"1 account made per IP then rest those accounts for 4-5 days before using. Alternatively you can just buy tutorial completed accounts. That's what I do and they're already pre-rested. Works great. "

16 hours ago, AEXUS said:

thanks alot for the info, started using a VPN Now :)

A VPN is going to get your account killed faster then your home IP. Buy some proxys and read more into botting.

As for your question, jagex is heavily focusing on tutorial island and early game accounts. Right now it seems like if you play on a account thats below ~200 total on any bot client youll get banned immediately. I've tested multiple methods & parameters and have found a way around these bans.

Do some testing of your own as i can almost guarantee no ones going to give you a definitive answer as to why and how to avoid right now.

Archived