Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned brand new account (DreamBot Client Detection?)

AEXUS

1 hour ago, EtraFS said:

A VPN is going to get your account killed faster then your home IP. Buy some proxys and read more into botting.

As for your question, jagex is heavily focusing on tutorial island and early game accounts. Right now it seems like if you play on a account thats below ~200 total on any bot client youll get banned immediately. I've tested multiple methods & parameters and have found a way around these bans.

Do some testing of your own as i can almost guarantee no ones going to give you a definitive answer as to why and how to avoid right now.

challenge half accepted.

I also solved this issue, but I'm willing to divulge partial details that may work for you. I do it in a bit more fancy way

1. For a lot of ISP's you can change your IP by changing the mac adress on your router

2. make the account in incognito mode in firefox or chome

3. (key for me, but how i did it is different and more comprehensive than this or even a VM, the above alone didn't do it for me) Make a new user on your machine, and try again with that new user. Let us know how that goes.

6 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

"1 account made per IP then rest those accounts for 4-5 days before using. Alternatively you can just buy tutorial completed accounts. That's what I do and they're already pre-rested. Works great. "

The problem i have with this answer is--- how do we know that after than 4 days whatever flag that checks the condition that's getting us banned is just turned off until some other activity on the account is noted? Like playing >40 hours a week. If you can experiment around to get a fresh and non-rested account working, I'd argue the account would be likely to last longer.

4 minutes ago, likeablePanda said:

challenge half accepted.

I also solved this issue, but I'm willing to divulge partial details that may work for you. I do it in a bit more fancy way

1. For a lot of ISP's you can change your IP by changing the mac adress on your router

3. (key for me, but how i did it is different and more comprehensive than this or even a VM, the above alone didn't do it for me) Make a new user on your machine, and try again with that new user. Let us know how that goes.

The problem i have with this answer is--- how do we know that after than 4 days whatever flag that checks the condition that's getting us banned is just turned off until some other activity on the account is noted? Like playing >40 hours a week. If you can experiment around to get a fresh and non-rested account working, I'd argue the account would be likely to last longer.

How do we know? Because I've been in the game for years and I know what I'm doing. Take my advice, it's 100% right. Stop over thinking it and take advice from people who actually have experience doing this.

4 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

How do we know? Because I've been in the game for years and I know what I'm doing. Take my advice, it's 100% right. Stop over thinking it and take advice from people who actually have experience doing this.

okay now, maybe i went a bit overboard. Your solution likely works given your reputation.

However, I  did propose a solution that works for me that doesn't involve buying accounts from people. So consider this me trying to add to the community's knowledge. If you have a solution that isn't monetary as well and willing to share i think that would really help people entering the bot scene be successful without having to trust a merchant!

23 minutes ago, likeablePanda said:

Dynamic IP's are useful yes but to my knowledge and experience they dont compare to quality proxys.

Incognito does nothing to mask the IP and does not change anything on jagex's end from my experience.

Make a new user on your machine, and try again with that new user. Let us know how that goes.

To my knowledge this will also do nothing. Still the same IP. And I'm 99% sure system hardware and such is not part of jagexs detection.

My point was 

As for your question, jagex is heavily focusing on tutorial island and early game accounts. Right now it seems like if you play on a account thats below ~200 total on any bot client youll get banned immediately. I've tested multiple methods & parameters and have found a way around these bans.

System users & incognito mode are not going to affect this just letting you know.

13 minutes ago, likeablePanda said:

However, I  did propose a solution that works for me that doesn't involve buying accounts from people. So consider this me trying to add to the community's knowledge. If you have a solution that isn't monetary as well and willing to share i think that would really help people entering the bot scene be successful without having to trust a merchant!

I understand where your coming from, just shows how new to botting you are. No hate man just give it a few months and I guarantee you wont want to be giving out your methods as publicly as you are. He's just advising people to purchase accounts who don't want to struggle getting them thru tut. 

19 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Stop over thinking it and take advice from people who actually have experience doing this.

Good advice is hard to come by in this community so take everything you can get.

1 hour ago, EtraFS said:

I understand where your coming from, just shows how new to botting you are. No hate man just give it a few months and I guarantee you wont want to be giving out your methods as publicly as you are. He's just advising people to purchase accounts who don't want to struggle getting them thru tut. 

My motive in here is I actually want to know if this simplified method works for somebody else, information gain will let me know which one of my crazy things works :) don't count me out as naive quite yet. Helps me narrow down what I did right.

But Seriously OP(edit: or anybody else having the same problem for that matter) for science let me know if this solves the problem you actually asked about without having to spend any money whatsoever.

I amend my previous statement about solving the insta ban  problem described here. I had to upgrade to covert to get the same results i was getting with the solution i described earlier with another bot client i don't like.  This post has details

On 4/8/2021 at 7:48 AM, AEXUS said:

Still the same fucking thing... Used a VPN Now and im still instantly banned.. wtf

Make sure your logging in from the same country the accounts are made from. Or try registering your accounts to a email before logging in so you can unlock them down the road, thats assuming your getting locked not banned (Allot of people get that mixed up).

Archived