Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

Just now, z10n said:

You should ensure they are all using the latest and greatest versions.

I mean, they are all the latest versions. What I meant was I initially wrote woodcutting years before fishing, for example. Of course there will be differences in them. And I've rewritten most of the scripts multiple times over the years, so that they're as efficient and good as possible.

19 hours ago, z10n said:

Do you have any plans to impliment a human mouse system into your bots? HUman mouse is a great feature.

I use DreamBot mouse algorithm. I believe the mouse used by DreamBot is human-like.

Hm well, if you used a truely human mouse emulation, I'd pay extra for it and it would be more human like and therefore less detectable by jagex as a bot.

Just bought AIO Skilling, every script works great and the bots have a great anti-patterning and mouse behaivors, very satisfied and would have easily paid double for this script bundle.

=) 10/10

37 minutes ago, ladysman14 said:

FYI. for me i just stop the "Thieving" script and restart it. 

Aio Skiller.png

Instead of using the script Resart button, use the 'Stop' then 'Start' buttons. Restart client and try again.

1 hour ago, ladysman14 said:

FYI. for me i just stop the "Thieving" script and restart it. 

Aio Skiller.png

Hey, thanks for the error log. At which point is this error being thrown, and does it break the script in any way?

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the error log. At which point is this error being thrown, and does it break the script in any way?

it breaks the script where the it will eventually put the player aways from the target. and it wont be able to go back to the target. 

ps. I had a second account using same program for fishing and it got busted.