Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

Hi Hashtag, I too tried cooking shrimps at the lumbridge castle range and was sad to see it wouldn't. I planned to test out the free trial with cooking (but went fishing instead as to not waste it). The lumbridge castle range has a reduced burn rate so I think a lot of f2p people will be likely to use it. Thank you!

12 hours ago, birdinthehand said:

Hi Hashtag, I too tried cooking shrimps at the lumbridge castle range and was sad to see it wouldn't. I planned to test out the free trial with cooking (but went fishing instead as to not waste it). The lumbridge castle range has a reduced burn rate so I think a lot of f2p people will be likely to use it. Thank you!

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I am yet to implement the location in the script.

Mining script

12:36:49 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        org.apache.commons.math3.exception.NumberIsTooLargeException: lower bound (0) must be strictly less than upper bound (-1)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.distribution.UniformIntegerDistribution.<init>(UniformIntegerDistribution.java)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.random.RandomDataGenerator.nextInt(RandomDataGenerator.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations.random(Calculations.java)
        at cX.a(cX.java:52)
        at Y.onLoop(Y.java:202)
        at a5.onLoop(a5.java:200)
        at aQ.onLoop(aQ.java:120)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by mw074

On 8/15/2021 at 2:28 AM, scissors999 said:

do you think you'll ever add agility?

Agility is planned for a future version, but before that I will make some big changes to this script. I'm sure you guys will like it!

22 hours ago, mw074 said:

Mining script

12:36:49 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        org.apache.commons.math3.exception.NumberIsTooLargeException: lower bound (0) must be strictly less than upper bound (-1)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.distribution.UniformIntegerDistribution.<init>(UniformIntegerDistribution.java)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.random.RandomDataGenerator.nextInt(RandomDataGenerator.java)
        at cX.a(cX.java:52)
        at Y.onLoop(Y.java:202)
        at a5.onLoop(a5.java:200)
        at aQ.onLoop(aQ.java:120)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hey, at what point is this error thrown? Do you have breaks enabled?

are all the scripts within this aio script the same quality as the individual scripts such as # woodcutter? thanks

11 hours ago, z10n said:

are all the scripts within this aio script the same quality as the individual scripts such as # woodcutter? thanks

Hey, all of the scripts in this bundle are the same version as their individual script counterpart. Some of the scripts have been written before the others, so there might be some differences in them, but for the most part they should be very similar and high quality.

15 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, all of the scripts in this bundle are the same version as their individual script counterpart. Some of the scripts have been written before the others, so there might be some differences in them, but for the most part they should be very similar and high quality.

You should ensure they are all using the latest and greatest versions.