Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

Fixed unnoting essence when crafting nature runes and improved the pathing between the altar and the beach general store.

Shopping should now be able to bank at Jatizso.

Thieving displays more clearly that it is obtaining coin pouches before blackjacking thugs or bandits.

Hi Hashtag, im mining rune essence with your script with the antiban option selected. After the inventory is full it just stops doing anything, its not going to the bank. I have to manually get out of the cave and then it continues to run the script and go to the bank to drop the essence. Any quick fixes so that it runs continuosly?

Been using all bots. Not as very efficient with construction when doing mahogany tables with demon butler. Sometimes gets stuck on calling for servant.

On 8/8/2021 at 10:27 PM, TheRoseGang said:

Hi Hashtag, im mining rune essence with your script with the antiban option selected. After the inventory is full it just stops doing anything, its not going to the bank. I have to manually get out of the cave and then it continues to run the script and go to the bank to drop the essence. Any quick fixes so that it runs continuosly?

Hey, I'll try to get this fixed today. Thanks for the report.

On 8/9/2021 at 12:25 PM, lofitv said:

Been using all bots. Not as very efficient with construction when doing mahogany tables with demon butler. Sometimes gets stuck on calling for servant.

Hey, I'm aware of the things the construction script can be improved. I will look into updating it as soon as I level up my construction level.

Hi Hashtag, the cooking script is also kind of messed up. I'm trying to cook in lumbridge castle and its choosing to go to a stove in a building next to the castle instead of the one in the castle kitchen. Not only this, but after the first load of cooking - after it deposits all the food in the bank and picks up the raw ingredients from the bank it doesn't continue the cycle to continue cooking - it just freezes up and leaves you in the bank screen. Its not following through much like the essence mining glitch I pointed out the other day. Can you please take a look when you get the chance.

7 hours ago, TheRoseGang said:

Hi Hashtag, the cooking script is also kind of messed up. I'm trying to cook in lumbridge castle and its choosing to go to a stove in a building next to the castle instead of the one in the castle kitchen. Not only this, but after the first load of cooking - after it deposits all the food in the bank and picks up the raw ingredients from the bank it doesn't continue the cycle to continue cooking - it just freezes up and leaves you in the bank screen. Its not following through much like the essence mining glitch I pointed out the other day. Can you please take a look when you get the chance.

Hey, I guess I never thought people would use Lumbridge. I can look into that tomorrow. Also, my apologies for the delay on fixing the essence mining, I'll have that fixed first thing in the morning.