Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

27 minutes ago, regularir0n said:

the thieving script doesnt actually do blackjacking, it just pickpockets. im pickpocketing the lvl45 even though it should blackjack

It obtains 28 coins pouches before it starts blackjacking.

14 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

It obtains 28 coins pouches before it starts blackjacking.

oh, it does! thank you, I used almost all of trial figuring what am i doing wrong. seems to be working like a beauty now, thanks for help

Started the fishing script at Shilo Village today and it stopped working all of a sudden.. After a full inventory, it doesn't bank and just stand there

123123.jpg

2 hours ago, SylvieT said:

Started the fishing script at Shilo Village today and it stopped working all of a sudden.. After a full inventory, it doesn't bank and just stand there

123123.jpg

And it sometimes also gets stuck  trying to search for fishing spots when the spots are at the other side of the river or far away (not visible from the screen)

2 minutes ago, SylvieT said:

And it sometimes also gets stuck  trying to search for fishing spots when the spots are at the other side of the river or far away (not visible from the screen)

Like this

123456.jpg

On 8/4/2021 at 6:39 AM, SylvieT said:

123123.jpg

Hey, does it only have trouble banking at shilo village? Does it manage to continue if you manually move it to the bank when it's stuck like this?

On 8/4/2021 at 9:22 AM, SylvieT said:

I made it ignore the spots on the other side of the river. Should those be included? I thought the walking distance to them is quite long.

13 hours ago, bottuhbruh1 said:

Do you have any plans to add an agility script to this collection? Big fan of it

This is planned, yes. However, it'll have to wait for now as I'm working on another big update for this script 🙂

13 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, does it only have trouble banking at shilo village? Does it manage to continue if you manually move it to the bank when it's stuck like this?

I made it ignore the spots on the other side of the river. Should those be included? I thought the walking distance to them is quite long.

This is planned, yes. However, it'll have to wait for now as I'm working on another big update for this script 🙂

I’m not sure if it is only at shilo as I haven’t tried it at other locations, but it continues after I manually move to the bank. 

I thought maybe it would be worth it to include those spots as sometimes it can take quite a while for the spots to come back. Perhaps make it so it only includes spots near the bridge so the travel distance is shorter?

10 hours ago, SylvieT said:

I’m not sure if it is only at shilo as I haven’t tried it at other locations, but it continues after I manually move to the bank. 

I thought maybe it would be worth it to include those spots as sometimes it can take quite a while for the spots to come back. Perhaps make it so it only includes spots near the bridge so the travel distance is shorter?

Alright, thanks for the info. Whenever I get a chance, I'll try running the script at Shilo Village and fix any issues it has. Until then I recommend you to use any of the other locations.