Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] [DB3] Pixel's Sorceress's Garden [All Gardens] [Herbs or Fruit]

Pixel_Life

I’m excited to release my first public script, for free! Pixel’s Sorceress’s Garden (Lite).  I picked something that would be challenging as my first script but also something that isn’t on the SDN already.  After about 2 months here scripting with the DreamBot API I’m nothing but impressed with not just the API but the responsive staff, scripters and community members that have been extremely helpful.  If the script is popular I have along list of additions I'd like to add in the future in a 'Pro' version.  

Herb demo (not proggy)

FUVCYJO.png

Fruit demo (not proggy)

2eyS4LW.png

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Sorceress's_Garden

Choose the garden that you want to traverse.

• Winter Garden (1+ Thieving)
    • Spring Garden (25+ Thieving)
    • Autumn Garden (45+ Thieving)
    • Summer Garden (65+ Thieving)

6MZ9KGg.png

Choose if you want to collect Herbs or pick Sq’irk fruit.

If you choose to collect Herbs…

Herbs that are checked will be collected and banked.

Herb's that are un-checked will be dropped and will not be banked.

(You probably want to drop herbs of low value)

g78vFY0.png

In this release currently only Energy potion(4) are supported.

If you choose to Use Energy potions you have several sub-options:

Withdraw # potions per run (How many potions you want to bring from bank into the garden each run)

Dynamically adjust amount for efficiency (This will adjust the number of potions you withdraw from the bank to increase efficiency.  Example, If you don’t bring enough potions or if you bring too many potions, this option will automatically adjust the amount of potions to bring next run)

Bank when out of Energy potions (When traversing the garden for either fruit or herbs, if we have no more energy potions left in inventory this will force it to go back to bank, deposit and withdraw more energy potion)

Logout when no potions left in bank (If not checked, script will continue garden runs without the use of energy potions when there are no more in the bank)

41A0pUI.png

Mouse Algorithm

• DreamBot Default
    • WindMouse (by BenLand100), ported to DreamBot by @holic

Hover safe spot (When checked, Mouse will pre-hover the next safe spot while it’s waiting for elemental to move to a safe spot before we click)

Spam click safe spot (When checked, it will click the safe spot multiple times while it’s walking to it. Unchecked will only click safe spot once.)

• Made specifically for DreamBot 3
    • Herb prices are automatically retrieved from Grand Exchange API market price to calculate profit

Recommendations:

• Resizable mode highly recommended, not fixed
    • Camera zoom in the middle
    • Check Hide Roofs in Client Settings
    • Uncheck Dismiss Random Events in Client Settings
    • Wear Weight-reducing clothing
    • Accept Aid Off

Requirements:

• Prince Ali Rescue quest completed https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Prince_Ali_Rescue
    • Teleport into garden via the Apprentice for the first time on your own
    • Start script inside the Sorceress’s Garden by the fountain or at the Shanty Pass bank.
    • Membership account required for the garden

On 10/2/2020 at 11:02 PM, Pandemic said:

Wow, what a great free script for our SDN :)

Congrats on the achievement, it looks very nice.

On 10/2/2020 at 11:44 PM, wettofu said:

THIS LOOKS AMAZING, Nice job!

On 10/3/2020 at 3:24 AM, Pseudo said:

Nice release brother man. Big up 👊

4 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Released and promoted. Congratulations!

Thank you all, very excited to have my first script up :D

• 2 weeks later...
    11 hours ago, Integral said:

I ran it for 1-2 hours, so far it needs a lot of baby sitting. At some point it just starts to fail a lot so I need to restart the script.

Hi @Integral I need some more information on the issue you're reporting to be able to help:

• What garden?
    • Herbs or Fruit?
    • Is there a certain elemental in the maze that it's having trouble passing?
    • If you can supply the Console logs when the issue is happening from the Menu at Tools -> Open Console
    • If you can capture a video of the issue that would be super helpful, you can DM me here or Discord at Pixel#1911

• 3 weeks later...
    4 hours ago, Blind Disco said:

Great for all but the summer room, gets stuck at the last 2 elementals

Hi, I really appreciate your feedback!  I assume this is when picking Fruit? I will look into this.