Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Visual Scripting for DreamBot - Project Thread

ovst-logo.png

Project Thread

Preview Build available on SDN!

join-discord.png

kuva.png

I'm happy to announce my special project I've been working on lately. OSRS Visual Scripting Tool is the first advanced visual scripting tool for Oldschool Runescape. The tool makes it possible for you to create your own scripts with ease and no previous knowledge of scriptwriting is required. A script can be constructed by connecting various nodes with lines. The tool is suitable for everyone, regardless of your skill in writing scripts.

Creating a script shouldn't be limited to those who have the skill to write code and understand the required syntax. With OSRS Visual Scripting Tool you can create the script of your dreams without writing a single line of code! All you have to understand is the logical thinking behind the actions and how you connect the nodes. Not only is it fun to experiment the endless possibilities the tool has to offer, but you'll also notice yourself learning new things as you use it. The tool eliminates all the hassle that goes into writing a script, such as learning how to code and trying to understand how an integrated development environment (IDE) works.

The tool is still a work in progress, so it's not available to the public yet. I will arrange a closed beta for a small group of interested users soon. As an experienced scriptwriter I will provide the tool with sample scripts and with all the functionalities a script requires, regardless of its complexity. The tool will be released to the public during Summer 2021 exclusively on DreamBot.

Old gif:
    ovst-nodes.gif

In case you want to ask something about the tool, please post your questions below.
    Feel free to show the project some love by liking this thread!

mB8SngJ.gif

1 hour ago, Neffarion said:

This looks very interesting!  
    Quite helpful for those who haven't learned to code much

39 minutes ago, thecloakdone said:

Looks awesome dude! is it going to be web based?

Thanks! The goal is to make creating scripts as straightforward as possible. The tool won't be a web based application.

• Hashtag changed the title to Visual Scripting for DreamBot - Project Thread