Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Visual Scripting for DreamBot

Hashtag

The project is still in development after a break. Most of the tool is finished, but I still need to add all kinds of nodes in the node palette. My goal is to add at least 5 nodes every day. Once I get the essential building blocks implemented in the tool, I will put the script on the SDN for VIP members to beta test.

kuva.png

kuva.png

I made some UI tweaks:

1. Combined certain nodes into one by implementing a dropdown for some node options. For example, GetEntity node replaced GetNPC, GetGameObject, GetGroundItem by having the entity type be selectable in a dropdown.
    2. Added indicators for nodes that are connected to an event but are not further connected to any other nodes.
    3. Added indicators for nodes that aren't connected to an event, indicating that the nodes are not being used by the script. This is indicated by the dashed line and "Requires event" textbox.

Wow this looks awesome. Really nice! This is could be a big game changer for the scipt wirters. Both positive and negative. This will make writing scripts so much easier! But because it get less complicated there will most likely be more people to write scripts. That will mean that the amount of costumers buying these bots will decrease.

Still though, it looks real clean! Nice job!

1 hour ago, UnusualPerson said:

Do you have a date/month in mind of when this program is available for users? Cause I really want to start writing my scripts, but I do not understand the totorials I have seen so far :P

Hey, I'm aiming to have the script available for public use in early 2021. I wish I could spend more time on this specific project, but at the moment I need to focus on quite a few other things as well.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

I'm trying my best to get the tool in such condition that I could put it on the SDN for VIPs to play around later today. As you can see from the screenshot below, there has been lots of changes since I previously posted an image! Let me know what you think of the visuals 🙂

kuva.png

First Preview Build is now on the SDN for anyone to test! I am looking forward to receiving feedback regarding on how it runs, is it easy to use etc. Please note that there's currently not many nodes to choose from, meaning you can't do that much with it yet. Also, please excuse me if the nodes aren't organized well in the node palette. I'll make it easier to navigate once I add more nodes.

I was able to make a Varrock West Oak Chopper with it, so perhaps you could try making your own🙂 You can download my version below. Save it somewhere on your computer and open it in the tool.

Add the tool in your client here: https://sdn.dreambot.org/scripts?author=3623

Oak Chopper.script