Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.9.1.6

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

My apologies for the very delayed release today, RS being down kind of delayed a lot of work from happening.

Luckily @Pandemic was able to step in for me these last few hours and figure out an issue with our widgets.

This release is mostly that, it also has some tweaks to the GE scrolling and some more tweaks with the account manager.
    That's pretty much all for this release though!

Edit:
    We've done another release, 3/28 at 3:05PM Central Time.
    If you have not ran the launcher since then, please re-run the launcher now. We've released another fix on the widget locations.

Thank you everyone,

The Dream Team

I've pushed another quick fix for this update on the GE scrolling. If you're having issues with the GE api, I'd suggest deleting jagexcache, the db client.jar, and then re-running the launcher.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I've pushed another quick fix for this update on the GE scrolling. If you're having issues with the GE api, I'd suggest deleting jagexcache, the db client.jar, and then re-running the launcher.

First of all, I deleted the cache and the client and it didn't fixed my problem. Therefore, I will report the issue.

Minigame tab widgets are fucked up too. Go to Minigame teleports and open the drop down menu and go to widget (76, 18) then check the childs. The values are wrong.

Bond pouch interface (65,2,13) should be the close button but the coordinates are wrong and it clicks somewhere else.

It seems that the coordinates of the widgets are wrong and therefore it clicks somewhere else.

ad7197ad487cf4ce7b15f8bca2d876c1.png

That should be the close button.

4 hours ago, jh1n3s said:

Any advice on how to avoid this with shopping scripts? I have it set to hop every 50 seconds and still getting this.

image.png.111cbbb1843c22cca7b2c41e666ab5b9.png

Too many attempts to log in from the same ip. If you're using a proxy there might be someone else using the same proxy and trying to log in. Otherwise, just check the osrs log in limit.

5 hours ago, jh1n3s said:

Any advice on how to avoid this with shopping scripts? I have it set to hop every 50 seconds and still getting this.

image.png.111cbbb1843c22cca7b2c41e666ab5b9.png

You're probably using the quick hop method, id advise you to use the normal hopWorld(int world) method.

To go past that just turn on fresh start and restart the client.

12 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

First of all, I deleted the cache and the client and it didn't fixed my problem. Therefore, I will report the issue.

Minigame tab widgets are fucked up too. Go to Minigame teleports and open the drop down menu and go to widget (76, 18) then check the childs. The values are wrong.

Bond pouch interface (65,2,13) should be the close button but the coordinates are wrong and it clicks somewhere else.

It seems that the coordinates of the widgets are wrong and therefore it clicks somewhere else.

ad7197ad487cf4ce7b15f8bca2d876c1.png

That should be the close button.

Having same issue with minigame teleports, myself.  Deleted cache , too.  
    The texts & actions redirect to wrong widgets.  Can't find the "Teleport" option, for example, not even by searching the action/text, or widget hovering.

Archived