Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.9.1.6

Nuclear Nezz

Found the issue with widgets, going to do another release. Sorry about that, guys. Turned out to be one of our less commonly broken hooks. I'll update the main post when I've finished the release.

First of all, Ive deleted my cache and client.jar and redownloaded that but that didnt solve my issue.

For me, the GE scroller is still not working, it simply won't scroll to the item in the menu (for example when buying knife). Could this be looked into again?

3 hours ago, Mancubus said:

First of all, Ive deleted my cache and client.jar and redownloaded that but that didnt solve my issue.

For me, the GE scroller is still not working, it simply won't scroll to the item in the menu (for example when buying knife). Could this be looked into again?

What version does it say you're on?

On 3/29/2020 at 6:33 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

What version does it say you're on?

I am still very much struggling with the GE scroller problem, could you please look into it or tell me if it is the client at all?

Would be much appreciated :)

On 4/3/2020 at 1:49 PM, Mancubus said:

I am still very much struggling with the GE scroller problem, could you please look into it or tell me if it is the client at all?

Would be much appreciated :)

I've tested it on my end and it's definitely working fine. Are you using a custom GE API? I'd say again, just delete your client.jar and re-run the launcher.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:42 PM, strongbomb2 said:

Is the Client automatically updated or do I have to redownload the Client or something?

You have to run the DBLauncher.jar

On 4/6/2020 at 6:00 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

I've tested it on my end and it's definitely working fine. Are you using a custom GE API? I'd say again, just delete your client.jar and re-run the launcher.

Thanks for the testing, appreciate the effort. Ive tried deleting client.jar and jagexcache again but it's still not fixed unfortunately 😞

If you have any other ideas at all that I can try or what could cause it I would very much appreciate it again, I really don't know what to do. Its the same on my laptops too.

I'm not using a custom API as far as I'm aware lol :

getGrandExchange().buyItem(KNIFE, 1, 800);

• Nuclear Nezz unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived