Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.8.5

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

Two releases in one week, I'm on a roll.

This release I've changed up the inventory listener a little, I've now added it to its own thread. It will report all changes it sees through each iteration in one call. That means each of the Items you see within the onItemChange is its own change. If you move an item from slot 1 to slot 2, you'll see the item with a - amount for slot 1 and a + amount for slot 2. It shouldn't fire off a bunch of changes when you hop, or log in.

I've also added a method to the ScriptManager to grab the currently selected account's nickname.

*Edit*: I've also added a getPriority() method to PathObstacle, which you can override when you make a passable obstacle, eg:

new PassableObstacle("Door","Pick-lock",null,null,null){
        @Override

public int getPriority(){return 2;}

}

A higher priority value means it has a higher priority to execute. If multiple path obstacle are found on a tile, it will go for the highest priority obstacle. @Bmc This should resolve your issue, run the launcher to make sure you're up to date.

To follow all those up, I've removed a lot more deprecated methods, specifically from the Client class. You'll see the list in the spoiler below.

You'll see a method under being removed in next release, that's just a method I know I'll be removing, but I believe is being used by some people. There will be more than that method that will be removed, but that is just one I saw and know will be gone.

Thank you,

The Dream Team

Client.getSocketWrapper()
    Client.enableIdleMouse()
    Client.disableIdleMouse()
    Client.enableIdleCamera()
    Client.disableIdleCamera()
    Client.getMapScale()
    Client.getMapOffset()
    Client.setForumUser(int id, ForumRank[] ranks)
    Client.isResizableActive() //use getClientSettings().isResizableActive()

TO BE REMOVED IN NEXT RELEASE:
    Client.getSelectedItemName() // use getClient().getLastSelectedItemName() or Inventory.getSelectedItemName()

2 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Thanks for removed methods list saves me time rather than looking at my old scripts for people manually. 

dis

Im having major issues with a lot of dreambot scripts lately.

I hope you can can figure out some stuff.

world hopping seems kinda bugged on #1 shopping (gardener in fally/misclicks alot after log on, clicks map 2-3 times, runs around)

The AIO item mixer #hashtag doesn't know what its doing in the inventory anymore. It clicks , makes, then keeps trying. Sometimes it lets it make stuff, sometimes it just keeps trying. Restarting doesnt seem to help. Doesn't matter what item(s)

was trying str pots and headless arrows

Hashes #1 cooking which is free, also cant cook in catherby anymore. miclicks the range every single time, then re rights clicks raw food, cooks all AFTER menu is already up...

Tried clearing jagexcache, fresh start etc.

Are you guys aware of any client related issues? I've tried contacting Hash but to no real avail, never seen most of his scripts in such dissarray.

Wish I didnt buy the last 2 (#1 FM & #1 AIO Item Mixer)

If these dont get updated, could I get a refund?

It seems like a bunch of ID's or widgets or something have been changed and its confusing the heck out of a lot of scripts (albeit his older, less popular ones)

The only one that seems to work OK is #1RockCrabs lul, &
    Lily's agility also is working good.

#1 Pest control performed as well.

Perhaps these few other more non functioning scripts need a quick update (said above)

Anyway, hope this pushes the issues a bit :)

10 hours ago, Legatus said:

Im having major issues with a lot of dreambot scripts lately.

I hope you can can figure out some stuff.

world hopping seems kinda bugged on #1 shopping (gardener in fally/misclicks alot after log on, clicks map 2-3 times, runs around)

The AIO item mixer #hashtag doesn't know what its doing in the inventory anymore. It clicks , makes, then keeps trying. Sometimes it lets it make stuff, sometimes it just keeps trying. Restarting doesnt seem to help. Doesn't matter what item(s)

was trying str pots and headless arrows

Hashes #1 cooking which is free, also cant cook in catherby anymore. miclicks the range every single time, then re rights clicks raw food, cooks all AFTER menu is already up...

Tried clearing jagexcache, fresh start etc.

Are you guys aware of any client related issues? I've tried contacting Hash but to no real avail, never seen most of his scripts in such dissarray.

Wish I didnt buy the last 2 (#1 FM & #1 AIO Item Mixer)

If these dont get updated, could I get a refund?

When did you start having the issues? The cooking one seems like it could just be lag on your end. If when you click it takes a few seconds for the menu to come up, then yeah that's gonna mess with some scripts.

The combining, Hash would have to let me know how he's doing things so I can take a look to see if any of it is bugged, @Hashtag

You can make a refund request if it was within the last 2 weeks, make sure you include recordings of the script breaking as well.

I'm not aware of any client related issues, but like I said, lag could definitely have a large impact on how scripts function.

thank you so much for implementing that method! Awesome response time and glad I could bring that to your attention.

• Nuclear Nezz unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived