Welcome to DreamBot!

Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
BottingHub.com Advertisment
Download the DreamBot client today!
Articron

DBUI - Custom GUI look & feel API

So I wrote a small L&F library for Java Swing and I figured it would be cool to release it, considering it's been a while since I've posted anything in the educational section :) It would be cool to see those boring default GUIs disappear over time :ph34r:

I'm making this open source, and others are more than welcome to contribute to the cause because it's far from finished: DBUI Github page

A picture of what it looks like:

image.png.9e8373fed2a4af1b89d022cc09be8c37.png

What's cool about this is that you're allowed to use this in SDN scripts, to give your scripts a bit more of that visual OOMF :D 

Basically, you can incorporate this UI by just changing any JComponent's name to DreamComponent. For example: JTextField = DreamTextField, JButton = DreamButton, ....

You can find an example called "ScriptFrame" in there too.

Just want to casually mention that saying something is "open source" does not mean its "open source", as you need to attach a license to it. Without doing so, you are not actually giving people rights to use it. Like, MIT, Apache & GNU.

However, thanks for the code, I will definitely try it out, it looks good!