Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Best scripts @ dreambot


    chowkebab
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    Hi guys - i am new to dreambot, currently using another bots 

    I did a bit of research and found dreambot to have quite a good community and some great scripts as well.

    Personally i do not use free scripts hence i am keen to know if you guys can kindly recommend me some scripts for below:

    1. NMZ - i saw a few options, all of which are written by great scripters here. Is there any difference between them?

    2. Agility - known to be a high ban rate skill, any particular recommendation?

    Thanks guys in advance.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, chowkebab said:

    Hi guys - i am new to dreambot, currently using another bots 

    I did a bit of research and found dreambot to have quite a good community and some great scripts as well.

    Personally i do not use free scripts hence i am keen to know if you guys can kindly recommend me some scripts for below:

    1. NMZ - i saw a few options, all of which are written by great scripters here. Is there any difference between them?

    2. Agility - known to be a high ban rate skill, any particular recommendation?

    Thanks guys in advance.

    Personally i flick between Hashtag and Nex's NMZ, in my opinion i prefer Nex's over it.

    And for Agility i use Manly Agility i believe its called. However if you bot agility i doubt the account will last more than a day :kappa:

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    44 minutes ago, Fatal7 said:

    Personally i flick between Hashtag and Nex's NMZ, in my opinion i prefer Nex's over it.

    And for Agility i use Manly Agility i believe its called. However if you bot agility i doubt the account will last more than a day :kappa:

    haha thanks for the advice, i think agility going to be too risky at the moment, though its so annoying to level.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 minutes ago, chowkebab said:

    haha thanks for the advice, i think agility going to be too risky at the moment, though its so annoying to level.

    I feel you bro, im levelling it right now on my main accounts its tedious af

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 2 weeks later...
    On 12/13/2018 at 4:48 AM, Fatal7 said:

    Personally i flick between Hashtag and Nex's NMZ, in my opinion i prefer Nex's over it.

    And for Agility i use Manly Agility i believe its called. However if you bot agility i doubt the account will last more than a day :kappa:

    I didn't know about high ban rates with agility lol. I'm not banned right now but I botted agility for about 3 hours yesterday getting to 40 agility.. fingers crossed I don't get banned lol. I'm currently above 800 total level all botted..

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Don't forget hastag's scripts, they all run nice and smooth, low ban rates, havn't botted for more than 15 hours on them but if you bot smart u won't get banned.

    #1 Woodcutting #1Mining #1 BlastFurnace #1Magic #1Sandcrabs #1 Runecrafting are the ones I've bought

    Woodcutter is excellent, can bot for days, no bans and works in most areas, 99 assured.

    Miner is excellent, the best imo, can make 1.6M a day at the mining guild, if you are not selling the ores I recommend you save them and use them with the blast furnace script for a ton of exp and profit, ban rates are insignificant, as long as you bot less than 12hrs a day you are safe.

    Runecrafter doesn't offer much, but does the work very well, you can get up to 60ish rc with it, as it supports low level runes, after that i think it's not worth it for high level training.

    Sandcarbs is amazing, I've noticed some trouble when reaggroing while using range, but hey, you can train melee magic and range with it, so it's totally worth, more so if you look at the price for it, you can train 6 skills for a really cheap price.

    For the magic one I havn't used it much since i train magic with the sandcrabs script, have alched for a few hours and it realy works, sadly the economy right now won't make you a big profit with alching so I havn't tested it much.

     

    So that's my experience with hashtag's scripts, so far 2 accounts botted (mains) with 0 bans for a month, havn't botted more than 16 hours a day and i usually take breaks on weekends.

     

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.