Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best scripts @ dreambot

chowkebab

11 hours ago, wewfy said:

Don't forget hastag's scripts, they all run nice and smooth, low ban rates, havn't botted for more than 15 hours on them but if you bot smart u won't get banned.

#1 Woodcutting #1Mining #1 BlastFurnace #1Magic #1Sandcrabs #1 Runecrafting are the ones I've bought

Woodcutter is excellent, can bot for days, no bans and works in most areas, 99 assured.

Miner is excellent, the best imo, can make 1.6M a day at the mining guild, if you are not selling the ores I recommend you save them and use them with the blast furnace script for a ton of exp and profit, ban rates are insignificant, as long as you bot less than 12hrs a day you are safe.

Runecrafter doesn't offer much, but does the work very well, you can get up to 60ish rc with it, as it supports low level runes, after that i think it's not worth it for high level training.

Sandcarbs is amazing, I've noticed some trouble when reaggroing while using range, but hey, you can train melee magic and range with it, so it's totally worth, more so if you look at the price for it, you can train 6 skills for a really cheap price.

For the magic one I havn't used it much since i train magic with the sandcrabs script, have alched for a few hours and it realy works, sadly the economy right now won't make you a big profit with alching so I havn't tested it much.

So that's my experience with hashtag's scripts, so far 2 accounts botted (mains) with 0 bans for a month, havn't botted more than 16 hours a day and i usually take breaks on weekends.

wow that sounds fantastic, i have been paranoid about these skills becuase i heard they are high ban rate hence i've been doing combat scripts mostly

will give them a go when i get a chance for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/13/2018 at 4:37 AM, chowkebab said:

Hi guys - i am new to dreambot, currently using another bots 

I did a bit of research and found dreambot to have quite a good community and some great scripts as well.

Personally i do not use free scripts hence i am keen to know if you guys can kindly recommend me some scripts for below:

1. NMZ - i saw a few options, all of which are written by great scripters here. Is there any difference between them?

2. Agility - known to be a high ban rate skill, any particular recommendation?

Thanks guys in advance.

Nex NMZ is the best, never had any running issues and no bans for me yet. got 99s off it aswell

Archived