Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The future of Dreambot?

tomlson

Until I get banned myself or someone with actual reputation posts it, I won't believe it. It seems to be new people with under 100 posts posting it, which leads me to believe they don't know how to set it up without running on the same ip or linked to old accounts.

Why don't you test it? I'm sure you have since you wrote a fletcher for it, did you get banned or any one else?

I'm 69 smithing(35-69 with just cannon balls) 80 woodcutting, 93 firemaking, 52 fishing, 71 cooking all from the mirror client and no bans. I am not saying its 100% ban proof, but it has far less ban rates than any other client including our regular client. I am botted fresh accounts etc on 4 different top clients and all banned within 2-3 days and not one made it past a week, including OSBot's regular client.  I have been botting for over 2 weeks on my account now and not banned yet.

I would just ask you to try it instead of saying it sucks before bashing it. 

I haven't tried it personally but I've read the mirror client thread. Just on the most recent 2 pages of the thread there's 3 people posting not banned and 9 people posting banned. One of the banned posters is a SDN Scripter. 

I actually wrote that script on the injection client since I didn't have access to the mirror client then.

If you are still not convinced by the time I finish my exams(2 weeks from now) I will use whatever proxy you want and use whichever script you want and run it 10 hours a day just like yourself on my old PC and I will keep a log of the results. 

Oh that seems legit. Lower ban rates, but you know java so no need to argue. There is no arguments MGI>your whole team, so I don't really think he wasted his time on something that wouldn't work. Especially if he knew he wasn't getting paid for something that didn't work.

If only i could get a refund for my money now that eric/eliot or gone and never visit this site again.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/69753-laggy-as-hellunusablefreezescrashing/?do=findComment&comment=770337

and you can read the last page of this:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/67821-has-anyone-been-banned-using-mirror-client/page-6

:rolleyes:

Yet all I see on here are ban threads and same with other forums.

I still see Ban threads on ur forums too! Once again ill re-state my earlier logic since u seem to ignore me in favour of calling people names. Ur little "Mirror" is nothing more than a temoporary shield from bans. Sure, for now you may be bypassing the client-sided detection of Jagex, but Jagex has been bot-busing since BotNuke launched in 2011. This means they have more than 1 method of detecting bots, obviously they cant just ban everyone logged into a bot. Since then, POWERBOT, TRIBOT, and all other bots have made amazing strides in Anti-ban ideas, and have spent much time and effort on SCRIPT BEHAVIOR. For you to discredit the work of all other bot sites is outrageous and ignorant. You're ignorant of what they've contributed to anti-ban ideas and now that OSBot had 1 good idea you've become over-confident in yourselves. You may believe that ur little mirror will be our salvation, but im not convinced.

I find it laughable at you children saying it isn't lowering ban rates

I find it laffable that u resort to name-calling towards people that are probably like half your age (Aren't u like 40+?)

If you want an example of a forum where the admin is respected, take a look at Powerbot. The admins there actually have some knowledge on their field of interest.

So yet no bans and you haven't done the same?

Not at all, anyone that has been fresh ip/no other bots before hand including our regular client, have not reported bans.

Not at all, anyone that has been fresh ip/no other bots before hand including our regular client, have not reported bans.

I've seen less than 5 total posts from people saying they were banned from just using the mirror client. I personally have botted over 100 hours, in 10+ hour increments and not one ban. I've personally been stuck 5 times for over 5 hours each time due to the script bugging out, not one ban.

I find it laughable at you children saying it isn't lowering ban rates, yet none of you have used it. Notice James a scammer that doesn't like osbot is defending it saying he hasn't been banned.

Yet all I see on here are ban threads and same with other forums.

I've used it multiple times writing scripts for goldfarmers. Does it HELP with preventing bans for the average person? Yes. For the goldfarmer? No. I get halfway through writing a mirror client script and they tell me to stop and switch to tribot or somewhere else. It's typical OSBot, investing all it's resources into an IDEA without any factual evidence to back up their thoughts. Correlation does not imply causation.

If I can think of 50+ different ways to detect your mirror client right off the top of my head right now I think Jagex can do the same.

Holy fuck you know nothing about programming why r u posting about this? Client Development is not something to LOL about.

1. PowerBot's API (You know, a developer's toolset) is really good,

2. they have some of the smartest devs/ programmers, their client, however is currently being detected IMO.

U cant compare rs3 botting to os botting either. Furrthermore, I think TriBot is currently best in terms of script behaviour for 07 (Reall gr8 antiban strides), all u guys currently have is some little shield that u think is gonna prevent u from getting banned.

1. ye no

2. haha lol!

Oh that seems legit. Lower ban rates, but you know java so no need to argue. There is no arguments MGI>your whole team, so I don't really think he wasted his time on something that wouldn't work. Especially if he knew he wasn't getting paid for something that didn't work.

If only i could get a refund for my money now that eric/eliot or gone and never visit this site again.

even i can say me > your whole team so if i say osbot is shit then theres no need to argue 

I still see Ban threads on ur forums too! Once again ill re-state my earlier logic since u seem to ignore me in favour of calling people names. Ur little "Mirror" is nothing more than a temoporary shield from bans.

1. Sure, for now you may be bypassing the client-sided detection of Jagex,

but Jagex has been bot-busing since BotNuke launched in 2011. This means they have more than 1 method of detecting bots, obviously they cant just ban everyone logged into a bot. Since then, POWERBOT, TRIBOT, and all other bots have made amazing strides in Anti-ban ideas,

2. and have spent much time and effort on SCRIPT BEHAVIOR.

For you to discredit the work of all other bot sites is outrageous and ignorant. You're ignorant of what they've contributed to anti-ban ideas and now that OSBot had 1 good idea you've become over-confident in yourselves. You may believe that ur little mirror will be our salvation, but im not convinced.

I find it laffable that u resort to name-calling towards people that are probably like half your age (Aren't u like 40+?)

If you want an example of a forum where the admin is respected, take a look at Powerbot.

3. The admins there actually have some knowledge on their field of interest.

1. theres no client sided detection, im sorry, what are they bypassing again? nothing

2. correction: and have wasted much time and effort on script behavior*

3. haha lol!

I've used it multiple times writing scripts for goldfarmers. Does it HELP with preventing bans for the average person? Yes. For the goldfarmer? No. I get halfway through writing a mirror client script and they tell me to stop and switch to tribot or somewhere else. It's typical OSBot, investing all it's resources into an IDEA without any factual evidence to back up their thoughts. Correlation does not imply causation.

If I can think of 50+ different ways to detect your mirror client right off the top of my head right now I think Jagex can do the same.

list all 50  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Archived