Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The future of Dreambot?

tomlson

Lol at this thread, using epic bot and powerbot is the biggest joke I've heard. You may want to do some research, I'd recommend dreambot over those two completely shitty bots any day.

Mirror client is a joke.

Lol at this thread, using epic bot and powerbot is the biggest joke I've heard. You may want to do some research, I'd recommend dreambot over those two completely shitty bots any day.

inb4 some comment about mirror mode

osbot wasn't even the first to use it tribot's been using the attach api forever

in terms of stability powerbot absolutely destroys everyone else and tribot for if you dont want to get banned after 15 minutes

Holy fuck you know nothing about programming why r u posting about this? Client Development is not something to LOL about.

PowerBot's API (You know, a developer's toolset) is really good, they have some of the smartest devs/ programmers, their client, however is currently being detected IMO. U cant compare rs3 botting to os botting either. Furrthermore, I think TriBot is currently best in terms of script behaviour for 07 (Reall gr8 antiban strides), all u guys currently have is some little shield that u think is gonna prevent u from getting banned.

IT does prevent you from getting banned, hence no bans.

Mirror client is a joke desperate marketing scheme 

LOL, I just laugh at retards.

inb4 some comment about mirror mode

osbot wasn't even the first to use it tribot's been using the attach api forever

in terms of stability powerbot absolutely destroys everyone else and tribot for if you dont want to get banned after 15 minutes

stability doesn't mean shit if your account gets banned from using the client....

IT does prevent you from getting banned, hence no bans.

LOL, I just laugh at retards.

He is an idiot.

M8 i dont take kindly to ppl resulting to pure insults on the Internet. Remember, ur not protected from being Malde'd here ;D

Archived