Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The future of Dreambot?

tomlson

IT does prevent you from getting banned, hence no bans.

LOL, I just laugh at retards.

I've read the forums and it certainly does have bans. You guys just shrug off any bans and pretend like they never happened or that the ban happened because of some mistake the user made. 

That awkward moment when I just looked at your thread about "no bans" the other day and like 20 people said they were banned.

But no it's never the clients fault, how could it be? Must be the IP or the hardware or SOMETHING cause it can't be MIRROR MODE.

Every other site is laughing their balls off at you guys. There's a reason every goldfarmer I've ever made a script for stays as far away from OSBot as they can. MGI probably spent 20 minutes writing the code for it and now just pockets his cut of the profits. It's actually incredibly entertaining to watch.

I would add a counter argument for the mirror client, though I feel as if it would be wasted energy.

For such a simple concept, people sure do like to think it's some sort of black magic.

If you really do want to know what a "mirror" is:

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/instrument/package-summary.html

So yet no bans and you haven't done the same?

I've read the forums and it certainly does have bans. You guys just shrug off any bans and pretend like they never happened or that the ban happened because of some mistake the user made. 

Not at all, anyone that has been fresh ip/no other bots before hand including our regular client, have not reported bans.

That awkward moment when I just looked at your thread about "no bans" the other day and like 20 people said they were banned.

Not at all, anyone that has been fresh ip/no other bots before hand including our regular client, have not reported bans.

I've seen less than 5 total posts from people saying they were banned from just using the mirror client. I personally have botted over 100 hours, in 10+ hour increments and not one ban. I've personally been stuck 5 times for over 5 hours each time due to the script bugging out, not one ban.

I find it laughable at you children saying it isn't lowering ban rates, yet none of you have used it. Notice James a scammer that doesn't like osbot is defending it saying he hasn't been banned.

Yet all I see on here are ban threads and same with other forums.

I've seen less than 5 total posts from people saying they were banned from just using the mirror client. I personally have botted over 100 hours, in 10+ hour increments and not one ban. I've personally been stuck 5 times for over 5 hours each time due to the script bugging out, not one ban.

So you're admitting there's bans with the mirror client now?

You were just saying:

So you're admitting there's bans with the mirror client now?

You were just saying:

Until I get banned myself or someone with actual reputation posts it, I won't believe it. It seems to be new people with under 100 posts posting it, which leads me to believe they don't know how to set it up without running on the same ip or linked to old accounts.

Why don't you test it? I'm sure you have since you wrote a fletcher for it, did you get banned or any one else?

I'm 69 smithing(35-69 with just cannon balls) 80 woodcutting, 93 firemaking, 52 fishing, 71 cooking all from the mirror client and no bans. I am not saying its 100% ban proof, but it has far less ban rates than any other client including our regular client. I am botted fresh accounts etc on 4 different top clients and all banned within 2-3 days and not one made it past a week, including osb's regular client.  I have been botting for over 2 weeks on my account now and not banned yet.

I would just ask you to try it instead of saying it sucks before bashing it. 

So yet no bans and you haven't done the same?

I haven't?

Even if I did decide to ever add a similar feature to our client; I'm not going to tell my users that I added some amazing feature that in reality does nothing other than inject(well reflect in our case) a running game instance.

I haven't?

Even if I did decide to ever add a similar feature to our client; I'm not going to tell my users that I added some amazing feature that in reality does nothing other than inject(well reflect in our case) a running game instance.

So you are saying it doesn't help? Tell me why bans are dramatically lower? Have you tried it, if not how are you saying it doesn't help when you have no idea? 

So you are saying it doesn't help? Tell me why bans are dramatically lower? Have you tried it, if not how are you saying it doesn't help when you have no idea? 

Well I know Java, and how agents work.... So...

I really don't need to argue.

Well I know Java, and how agents work.... So...

I really don't need to argue.

Oh that seems legit. Lower ban rates, but you know java so no need to argue. There is no arguments MGI>your whole team, so I don't really think he wasted his time on something that wouldn't work. Especially if he knew he wasn't getting paid for something that didn't work.

If only i could get a refund for my money now that eric/eliot or gone and never visit this site again.

Oh that seems legit. Lower ban rates, but you know java so no need to argue. There is no arguments MGI>your whole team, so I don't really think he wasted his time on something that wouldn't work. Especially if he knew he wasn't getting paid for something that didn't work.

If only i could get a refund for my money now that eric/eliot or gone and never visit this site again.

Archived