Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The future of Dreambot?

tomlson

lol

powerbot and epicbot

those are probably the two worst bots, powerbot was the best before eoc came out but times have changed.

epicbot had scripts for a lot of shit but they were all basic scripts there was nothing like barrows, dragons, or anything of that nature.

idk if im even allowed to say bot names plz no warning points =[

I'm not trying to attack you but i do disagree with you.

Powerbot ( in terms of RS3 ) is one of the best bots. I'm not sure if you're talking about 07, if you are then you're right in that aspect.

Are you high? powerbot is the most well-written RS botting client to date.

This ^

It's literally the only bot that only needs to be updated with game revisions. Other than that everything is perfectly stable.

i used powrbot before eoc came out and it was one of the best but better than that client before eoc, it was nexus the best bot up to date it had a complete webwalking and the scripts were amazing, the only bad thing was the script prices, but if you want quality you pay the price of it, and dreambot have full potential to become like nexus and it's already showing signs.

I'm not trying to attack you but i do disagree with you.

Powerbot ( in terms of RS3 ) is one of the best bots. I'm not sure if you're talking about 07, if you are then you're right in that aspect.

yes, im talking about 07.

no im gonna be talking about rs3 on a bot site that only supports 07

...? r u mental?

Are you high? powerbot is the most well-written RS botting client to date.

I've scripted with powerbot once or twice.

I ended up writing my own methods for everything I did.

The API was horribly unstable, though I mainly used widget based things for the script I wrote. Maybe I just had a bad experience.

yes, im talking about 07.

no im gonna be talking about rs3 on a bot site that only supports 07

...? r u mental?

It supports both versions so no.

Archived