Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Aspects Introductions

AspectRatio

Hello, pleased to meet everyone.
    I've been a long term color-based scripter for runescape.
    If you browse other botting sites, you've probably used or at least seen a few scripts of mine.

I came to this community because I want to expand my horizon to something "Simpler", and more stable.
    Dreambot seems to be the best choice for reflection/injection based bots in terms of client detection.
    As far as programming languages are concerned, I know quite a bit c++, as I've developed my own private c++ color based Runescape Botting platform. However there are limitations that go both ways from color based- to reflection/injection based botting.
    I was hesitant at first because I know runescape can break reflection/injection based bots with an update, while color based bots will prevail, but the stability has won me over.
    I will however continue to contribute what I can to the color-based botting community as well.

I don' have very much Java experience, but its Object Orientated, so I can't imagine it will be much different than c++.
    It may take a while, but I'm coming here with the goal to pick it up, learn the API, and publish some scripts.

I myself don't bot  for personal gain, but I do (oddly) enjoy the scripting process, and watching it in action.

Welcome pal. Nice to hear you have programming experience already, I'm sure it won't take you long to get into the swing of things! Although updates are prone to 'breaking' the client, generally speaking Nezz and Pan are pretty rapid at shoving out updates and so we're usually back online inside a 12 hour window.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I've been looking at tutorials on and off today. I'm liking things so far. The Usability is amazing, and it seems easy to pick up.

welcome friendo

I got excited there thinking someone had made a script using AOP (aspect oriented programming) lmao. Nonetheless, welcome aboard.

Archived