Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Thuggz, He was going to train my acc combat in trade of some questing services or payment. Was my only acc, so had 50m on it, ripped me off.

demdc

Thuggz is his name: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/125316-thuggz/?tab=feedback

​Had done some services for him before, we use to talk in Discord, considered him a friend. So i knew he was a good skiller by the accs he sold....asked him to train combat for me while he afked his other accs in Exchange for some questing srvices or Money i would pay him. He agreed, logged in the acc, got the Money out, and left the account botting with a wc script so i couldnt log in to it.

https://imgur.com/a/a5LMC

Thuggz is his name: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/125316-thuggz/?tab=feedback

​Had done some services for him before, we use to talk in Discord, considered him a friend. So i knew he was a good skiller by the accs he sold....asked him to train combat for me while he afked his other accs in Exchange for some questing srvices or Money i would pay him. He agreed, logged in the acc, got the Money out, and left the account botting with a wc script so i couldnt log in to it.

https://imgur.com/a/a5LMC

you might want to remove the screenshot with ur username/pass

First of all i have been having some internet problems the last 2 days i have not been able to get online for more than a few minutes every half hour or so, this is pretty disgraceful accusing me of scamming you! been offline and have to come back to this

secondly why the fuck has my pure been banned after being on your account for half hour, this is ome serious bullshit, ive spent over 2 months grinding the fuck out of that account absolutely grinding the fuck out of it! 

Thirdly if i was going to scam you im pretty certain i would just chargeback on paypal for the gold i bought off you, it was sent via G&S, why would i need to steal money off you?!?!? especially as you have the details to all of my stuff, youve played on my account a fair few times to skill and quest

Fourthly, how is this even any proof as to me supposedly scamming you? you clearly got me banned for posting that screenshot and what ever else you fucking did while i was away and im fucking fuming mate absolutely fuming, how dare you accuse me of this? i have like $40 worth of scripts + ive been selling accounts and doing the odd service here n there for people, why would i take 50m which is like $35-$40 when i have a tonne more to lose !!!!!!!

and the 5th issue:

http://prntscr.com/j1rbcx

as you can see jeff clearly is out on a head hunt, i met demdc in bankers discord, where he works for them as is exceptionally good friends with them... you puzzle it all together...

ONLY after i made the dispute. He appears all of a sudden, First he tries to say he had internet issues, that he only logged in for a short time on my account. He is the only one that had acess to it, after he logged in the acc got riped off. (he is the first person i let login to my acc and the first one that was suposed to do training), so this is another proff that he indeed logged in to it. When he realizes its not enough, he makes up i got his account banned. During our talk while he makes up stories, he proves i did services for him (thats one of the points i thoutgh we were friends) and only after the dispute he comes saying i got him banned, ok, so now this is importante, i never logged in to that account of his, i never got any info about the account he printed as banned and i can give the DB admin acees to my discord to show you guys that, the last account i did service for him was email email: [email protected] After that he tries to assimilate with Jeff, because of his dispute he made for him here on the fórum. Jeff gave me a lot of orders, he was like the manager, but i worked for banker, and ask him all you guys want about my services quality and how i was trustworthy.

https://imgur.com/a/U3oih

so your trying to say you've never done quests on my pure no? not ever? never done any services for it at all no? listen BOY, your a scummy little fuck a propper scummy fuck, you and jeff can both suck one of my testicles each, why dont you go kill green drags you venezuelan fuck, like i said earlier why the fuck do i need to scam ome broke bitch boy farming gold for life funds, my scripts are worth more than your shitty 50m, i have more to lose than your crappy gold! SMD SGT FGT!!!!!!!1

the screenshots show me saying about my Money on the acc, Than when i come back to check on it, this whole problem occure...i know its not a big proof, but its something. I dont have any Picture of the money on the account, but i do have evidence of no Money on it, and i can get some  evidence of people/print from services ive done and received in gold to prova i had the 50m on the acc.

like:
    14m from Jeff.dex#7136
    ​22m from Banker 
    ​8m from Hashtag
    15m from EZGold  EzRsGold.com order #42942 completed

This goes over 50m, but i had like, berserker ring, fury, obsidian, regen bracelete.

And,never did services on that account you displayed, my discord is open for the admin to check, open yours asswell.... if they find out your lying about the story that i got you banned (right after I say you scammed me? lol, very strange) than we will know.

Archived